Have one to sell?
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
NEW HEADWAY: ADVANCED. WORKBOOK (WITH KEY) Paperback – 26 December 2011
Enhance your purchase
The world's best-selling adult English course - a perfectly-balanced syllabus, strong grammar focus, and full support at Advanced level.
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 300 on City Union Bank Mastercard Debit Card Trxns. Minimum Trxn value INR 350 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- ASIN : 0194369323
- Publisher : Oxford University Press; UK ed. edition (26 December 2011)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 96 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780194369329
- ISBN-13 : 978-0194369329
- Item Weight : 290 g
- Dimensions : 22 x 0.7 x 27 cm
- Country of Origin : United Kingdom
- Best Sellers Rank: #620,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.4 out of 5
18 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
Phil BReviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 8 June 2009
I've been teaching on and off for 12 years across most of Asia and I've got nothing bad to say about these books. There are some teachers who feel that this set of books is out of date and somewhat irrelevant when teaching in Asia. I couldn't disagree more. `A bad workman blames his tools'. If you're a contentious and focussed educator, it really doesn't matter whether you're teaching something relevant to yesterday or ten years ago. These books are invaluable in teaching and practicing the 4 skills as well as grammar, pronunciation etc and are organised in a progressive and informative way. Well done Headway.
2 people found this helpful
My previous books were out of date!Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 23 June 2019
This is one of a number of Headway Fourth Edition books I have recently bought to replace ones I bought twenty years ago. I use the books regularly with visiting students who are staying with me to study. The series are very useful for a varied experience of language tasks with a thorough grounding in structure.
Superb valueReviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 25 January 2014
The headway series is great and this is no exception. The value of this second hand copy is fantastic and the quality as new. About one seventh of rec. price
Useful obtentionReviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 10 February 2013
This is very useful book. The only problem is a lack of place to write answers. I prefer to make exercises in my copy book.
One person found this helpful