- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 83.00 Delivery charge
+ 82.00 Delivery charge
Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It Paperback – 23 Mar 2017
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Filled with insights that apply to everyday negotiations." (Business Insider)
"Negotiation, as someone once said, is 'the art of letting someone else have your own way'. It's an art well worth learning. And who better to learn from than Chris Voss, whose skills have saved lives and averted disaster?" (Daily Mail)
"As an FBI hostage negotiator, Chris Voss has come face-to-face with all sorts of criminals, including kidnappers, bank robbers, and terrorists. In this book, he teaches negotiation tactics that you can use even if your life depended on it." (Ultimate Business Book List Fortune)
"A stupendous book." (The Week)
"A master of persuasion." (Forbes)
About the Author
Chris Voss spent 24 years working for the FBI, culminating in him becoming the bureau's lead international hostage negotiator. In 2007 he left the organisation and, realising that the skills he had acquired were more widely applicable, began teaching negotiation skills at Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business. He has also taught courses at Harvard Law School and is the head of the Black Swan Group, a consulting firm that leads businesses through difficult negotiations.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
56 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 56 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some concepts appear to be so simple that people don 't think they are powerful. When the same concept is put in a hostage narrative, it becomes rivetting & memorable . Eg Chris has writes about a strategy called unconditional positive regard - a strategy that if you read ,without his story ,would seem so basic & boring it would slip off your brain like water off a duck's back . But Chris shows you how he used it to get a hardcore bad guy - a murderer - a cold hearted killer , to give up his demand of a ransom which was - hold your breath - $ 10 MILLION ! I have used this strategy several times & have benefitted enormously after reading the book , though I knew of the strategy before . So "how" Chris teaches , is "what" he teaches . Read this book . Mind map it to discover some exciting new ways to negotiate & rediscover some old strategies which are in the dark corners of your mind , which you ll feel like dusting & throwing into the full glare of sunlight & the most important - USING it to become a better & richer human being
It explores all the relevant discussions which we have with our fellow beings and teaches us some really great as to how to overcome or better to say how to negotiate.
Loved it and looking forward to other books being written by the black swan group
One of the best and most useful non-fiction books you'll read in your life. Whether you are negotiating for a big business deal or just trying get a better deal for a house rental, or just trying to convert a 'no' into a much needed 'yes', this book will make your life a little easier.
Definitely a must-read for everyone.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?