- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub (16 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1548801186
- ISBN-13: 978-1548801182
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Never Break the Chain Paperback – Import, 16 Aug 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
About the Author
Music has played a central role in Jason Warburg's life since he sat in his older brothers' bedroom at age three listening to them play "A Hard Day's Night" over and over again. A recovered political junkie, in his 30s he moved into the non-profit world, while enjoying a parallel career as a music writer. The latter includes 20 years with independent music review site The Daily Vault, where he has served as editor since 2003. He is the author of more than 700 album reviews, interviews and features, in addition to dozens of op-ed pieces and speeches. Jason describes his 2011 novel Believe in Me as a story not just centered around but "infused with" music, a journey across America populated by musical figures both real and imagined, whose outcome ultimately hinges on the healing power of rock and roll. My Hearts Sings the Harmony: Twenty Years of Writing About Music, a collection of more than 100 album reviews, artist interviews and essays about music that Jason sums up as "a love letter to rock & roll," was published in 2016. Warburg's latest novel Never Break the Chain (2017) is a sequel to Believe in Me.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Our narrator, Tim, has been hired to write a biography of Empire, a once-mighty prog band that has survived for several decades. A musical shift in search of commercial success worked for a while, but now they're reduced to repackaging greatest hits collections. While I found the inner workings of Empire fascinating, the book is ultimately about families. Metaphorical and literal families struggle to survive, as Tim searches for answers to his own family's mysteries. That search that leads him in directions he never expected to go and to answers we are eager for him to find, even if we're reluctant for the book to end.