- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save: Subscribe to 3 or more products & get 20% off = 10% instant discount + 10% as Amazon Pay cashback. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 50+ Sunblock, 88ml
|Price:||356.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||158.00 (31%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- SPF 50+ sunscreen to help prevent sunburn
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- For all skin types
- Oil-free, Waterproof, sweatproof, resists rub-off
- Dermatologist tested, Non-comedogenic
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ is a revolutionary, dermatologist-tested formula that contains helioplex technology, the latest breakthrough in UV protection. Stabilized with Helioplex, it provides superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with Dry Touch Technology for and ultra-light, non-shiny finish. Serious sun protection never felt this light on your skin. This lightweight sunblock has a light fresh scent and is gentle enough even for sensitive skin.
From the manufacturer
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ offers powerful protection against sun damage while leaving a weightlessly invisible feeling on your skin.
- Offers broad spectrum UV protection against both UVA/UVB rays
- Non-greasy, oil free
- Fast-absorbing and water resistant
- Dry-Touch Technology provides ultra-light, non-shiny finish
Offers broad spectrum UV protection against both UVA/UVB rays.
Non-greasy, matte finish.
Light weight formula for an invisible feel.
Water resistant formula.
How to Use
Apply generously 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
Why SPF Matters
SPF (Sun Protection Factor) measures protection from sunburn caused mainly by UVB rays. It is a measurement of how long you can stay in the sun with sunscreen before getting burned.
Applying sunscreen with an SPF of 50, for example, means that it will take 50 times longer for your skin to begin to burn than it would without sunscreen.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was using lamke sunscreen for last 1 year.After noticed positive review of neutrogena sunscreen I tried this product.I was my mistake Finally i back to lakme.
Check the country where it was manufactured. Clearly Shows Korea. Korea country follows ml and not oz for their measurement unit. check any Korean beauty product measurement unit and you will know. Google also exists!
Neutrogena has manufacturing units in many countries. Your supplier imported from Korea.
Ml and not Oz alone doesn’t make a product fake.