- Extra 10% cashback on Beauty/Grooming products worth Rs. 750 or more. Maximum cashback Rs. 250. Offer applicable only on payment through Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF-70 for Unisex, 88ml
|Price:||1,745.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock is a breakthrough in sun protection
- Stabilized with Helioplex, it provides superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with Dry Touch technology for a lightweight non-shiny finish
- Waterproof, sweatproof
- Non-comedogenic (wont clog pores)
- Oil free
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70 3 oz is a revolutionary, dermatologist-tested formula that contains Helioplex technology, the latest breakthrough in UV protection. Helioplex delivers unbeatable UVA protection. It works better to help prevent damaging UVA rays from penetrating deep under skin's surface. Dry-Touch technology absorbs excess sunscreen oils, leaving a clean, lightweight, non-shiny finish. Serious sun protection never felt this light on your skin. This product features Helioplex, a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that delivers superior protection from the sun. It is waterproof, sweat proof; non-comedogenic (won't clog pores).
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. It dries or "disappears" quickly and there's no build-up. Once it's on, you don't know it's there
2. Sweat doesn't bother it or remove it
3. It has very little scent and this is important if you're outside and don't want to attract mosquitoes and pests
4. A little bit goes a long way - spread and rub in a couple of small dabs and you're good to go
I use it daily. I keep a tube in the car and carry one with me when I hit the field and woods. It is the best sun block I've found.
It doesn't always go on evenly. There have been times when I have been out for hours only to notice white smudges on my face. I'm pale, so they actually blended in pretty well, but on someone with normal skin this would show.
Also, this does leave the face feeling weird. Not greasy, but there is a soft filmy feeling that does take time to get used to. And it does leave the face a bit shiny, which is why I apply powder after.
The last problem I have had is that this product can separate quickly. I can't count the number of times I squeezed some of the sunblock out only to get a handful of clear oil with chunks of white in it. At first I thought I just got some bad product from a seller, but even after I started buying it in the store this would often happen, even when the product was brand new!
I still plan to keep using it because to me, the pros outweigh the cons. I just buy it in the store now so I can easily return it if it is bad.