- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Netgear GS608 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
|Price:||2,240.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||527.00 (19%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 1 Year Limited
- 8 Lan ports
- Bandwidth: 16 Gbps (non-blocking)
There is a newer model of this item:
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Get Support from brand over phone and email
Get support from the brand over phone & email
Toll Free for Indian Users Only (English and Hindi Service) ) - Call 1800 419 4543
Service Time- 07:00AM to 10:00PM, Monday to Sunday.
For Email Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Router buying guide here
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for Netgear GS608 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Connects up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet for maximum performance, Move large files such as multimedia, gaming and Internet access across, your network at high speeds, Fanless design for quiet operation, Plug-and-play installation delivers ease of use.Connects up to 5 or 8 devices delivering speeds up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, Dual color LEDs monitor link, speed,and activity, Supports Fast and Gigabit Ethernet devices with automatic speed-sensing and, AutoUplink technology, Supports Windows and Macintosh platforms.
Compare with similar items
D-Link DGS-1008A 8-Port Gigabit Easy Desktop Switch
TP-Link TL-SF1008D 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch (White/Grey)
TP-LINK TL-SG108E 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch with 8 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports, MTU/Port/Tag-Based VLAN, QoS and IGMP
NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch - Essentials Edition (GS208)
TP-LINK TL-SG1008D 10/100/1000Mbps 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch, 10Gbps Switching Capacity
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ELEVATE||selling24x7||Appario Retail Private Ltd||ElectroBot||Exborders||best_buyaxz|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||11.7 x 17.7 x 3.1 Centimetres||—||8.7 x 2.75 x 14 Centimetres||15.75 x 10.16 x 2.54 Centimetres||15.2 x 9.3 x 2.6 Centimetres||2.79 x 13.97 x 20.07 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||3.1 kg||270 grams||254 grams||0.51 kg||192 grams||386 grams|
From the manufacturer
NETGEAR ProSAFE GS208 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 10/100/1000Mbps
NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Switch
The NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Switch is an ideal switch for your home network. It automatically connects to your router or modem using any port. With its stylish case, quiet operation and plug-and-play setup, it is a perfect upgrade to any home network.
Expanding Wired Connectivity for SOHO Networks
- Gigabit connectivity
- Power savings with energy-efficient technology
- No need for crossover cables with auto-MDI/MDIX
- Maximum throughput at wire speed with non-blocking switching architecture
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Fan-less design for quiet operation
- Forwarding Mode: Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth: 1Gbps (non-blocking)
- Forwarding rate - 100 Mbps port: 148,000 pps
- Network Latency - 100 to 100 Mbps: 12μs (max)
- Memory Buffer: 1024kbits
- MAC Address Table size: 2,000
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): 533,000 hours (~ 60 years)
- Energy Efficient Ethernet compliance
- Status LEDs - System power; Link and activity indicators per port