- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 5 x 18.5 cm ; 349 g
- Item part number: 8901058815245
- ASIN: B00I4SYZU6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 361 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #375 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal Stage-2 (8 Months-24 Months) Wheat Apple Cherry 300g
|Price:||196.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- It is free from added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Each serve of Cerelac provides the goodness of cereal with 18 important nutrients
- It is a fortified baby cereal with milk
- Important Notice: Mother's milk is best for your baby
- Infant food shall be introduced only after the age of 8 Months and upto the age of 2 years
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 6 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.Disclaimer: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for any professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or conduct any ayurvedic treatment without consulting any authorized practitionerThis item is Non Returnable
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Flavour Name: Wheat Apple Cherry
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Cerelac is a complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby’s growing nutritional requirements.
From the Manufacturer
Milk soilds, Wheat flour, Sucrose, Apple juice concentrate, Soyabean oil, Corn crunchies, Cherry crunchies, Minerals, Vitamins
After opening this pack, the content should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry & airtight container. After each use, replace lid tightly & store in a cool & dry place.
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes. Leave it till lukewarm
- Pour 75 ml of lukewarm water into a bowl
- Add 3 level scoops of CERELAC
- Stir until pap is smooth. Feed your baby with a clean spoon
Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant. Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. The world health organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months. Nestlé supports this recommendation. Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce CERELAC to your child. Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of weaning foods.
Complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby's growing nutritional requirements