- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.3 x 1.3 cm ; 13.6 g
- Item model number: 124130
- ASIN: B00O0CK2UM
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #33,540 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Nerdwax - The Original Glasses Wax -...
|Sale:||1,806.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,193.00 (40%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- TIRED OF YOUR GLASSES SLIPPING OFF YOUR FACE? Look no further, because Nerdwax is the Solution! Nerdwax is a Beeswax based blend of All Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients specially formulated to keep your glasses in place while you Live Your Life.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Nerdwax creats a layer of friction between your glasses and your skin, keeping your glasses on your face! Make sure that you are wearing glasses that fit properly, or nothing can help your glasses stay on your face (except duct tape, that would probably work)
- ALL NATURAL AND CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - Nerdwax is formulated with your skin in mind! It's made up of only the best Cosmetic Grade, All Natural and Certified Organic ingredients; so not only is it great at keeping your glasses from sliding down your face, it's great for your skin too!
- PUT AN END TO GLASSES AND SUNGLASSES SLIDING DOWN YOUR NOSE! Nerdwax is Functional, All Natual, and Wears off over time (without ruining your glasses, or making a mess.) So If your glasses haven't slipped off yet, and you are still reading this, add Nerdwax to your cart today!
- This Item is Located and will be shipped from USA
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Nerdwax - The Original Glasses Wax -...
Size:1 Tube We love wearing glasses but, often times, it is hard to keep the glasses that we love on our face! They are always sliding down our nose, and we are constantly adjusting them. That's where we come in! just apply nerdwax directly to the bridge or nose-pads of your favorite glasses and BAM no more slippy sliding!!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So...1) Does it work-kind of. 2) Will I keep using it-yes (I've been using it for over a month). 3) Would I recommend it and buy it again-maybe.
*Comes in a chapstick like tube so convenient to carry, just be sure to not grab it blindly and paste your lips with it.
*Easy to apply as long as the tube is not cold, body heat us enough warmth.
*Creates a subtle wackiness that keeps your glasses from sliding down your face.
*If you consider yourself to have oily skin this product will only work for an hour or two, then you need to wipe it off and reapply.
*Use caution when wiping your lenses because if you accidentally catch the hardware on your cloth you will smear your lenses and your cloth is now useless until you wash it.
*If you have oily skin the oil builds between your skin and the nerdwax and you glasses slide just like they always did.
All in all, if your skin type is normal this product may work for you, but my oily skinned peers can just forget about it.
Also, because you have to apply it liberally, be prepared for it to somehow end up on the lenses. It's like syrup at a pancake house...somehow you always end up with it on the back of your arm even if you didn't eat pancakes. Good luck getting it off without washing your glasses in the sink, it just smears around.
Additionally because it's the same size as a chapstick, it doesn't really fit very well between my nose piece, they should make it narrower for people with smaller framed glasses.