Neonode AirBar 15.6-inch Touchscreen Enabler for Laptops (Matt Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Plug and Touch: Simply attach the AirBar with the included magnets to the bottom of your screen and plug in the USB cord
- Compatibility: AirBar works with most notebooks running Windows 10 with 15.6 inches screen size
- Touch Using Any Object: Touch with a finger, glove, paintbrush, stylus and more
- Designed for Windows 10 laptops
- Gestures: Tap, swipe, pinch, zoom and rotate
- Add touchscreen capabilities
Choose from Laptop Bags, Mouse Keyboard Combos, Speakers, Headsets & much more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Airbar gives your non-touch windows 10 notebook touchscreen functionalities. The sleek, lightweight device emits an invisible light field over a laptop screen that senses your finger touch. Airbar will allow you to experience the best of windows 10 by simply attaching it to the bottom of your laptop bezel with the magnets provided, and plugging it into the usb port. You will be able to tap, pinch, zoom, sweep and rotate instantly. Airbar for windows 10 laptops will work out of the box not require any software or driver downloads. We call this "plug-and-touch". With airbar attached to your non-touch windows 10 laptop, you will be able to sweep through music, images and video files, scroll whilst web browsing, or highlight text and paragraphs in your word, and pdf documents, or pinch, zoom, rotate in your maps, and photos. You can also simply select an app on your desktop or taskbar, a hyperlink or use it to intuitively access functions in windows 10 that you would not have otherwise, such as edge-swipes. Airbar will make using your existing laptop fun again, and increase your productivity. Many people instinctively touch their laptop screens to select something, but realize it's not a touchscreen. Well now airbar is your answer. Airbar is only recommended to work with laptops running windows 10, and only for laptops sizes 13.3", 14" And 15.6" So you must choose the right size for your laptop. Airbar for windows 10 is not intended for monitors, or macbook notebooks. Please read system requirements before making a purchase.
From the manufacturer
Touch When you Need it
Imagine taking a non-touch PC and within seconds making it a touch interactive device.
You simply connect AirBar and then start to interact with the display immediately – it´s Plug-and-Touch.
Compared with today’s PCs with built in touch, the AirBar sensor keeps your high quality matte display glare free and without greasy finger prints.
Choose the PC you want and let AirBar provide the touch when you need it.
This AirBar works with most 15.6" PC laptops running Windows 10.
- 15.6" PC Laptop
- Windows 10 operating system
What’s Included in the Box?
- AirBar touchscreen sensor with USB cord for 15’6 PC Laptops
- Magnets for attaching the AirBar sensor
Attach with the included magnets & plug AirBar into a USB port.
Touch Using Any Object
Your finger, or with gloves, and even a paintbrush.
Enhanced User Experience
Pinch, sweep, zoom and scroll without glare.
AirBar works with most notebooks running Windows 10 operating system.
How to Get Started
Before you place your order; AirBar comes in different sizes. If you don’t know the size of your display. Just measure it diagonally and choose the size that best fits your computer.
Now your AirBar sensor has arrived and it's time to attach it. Peel the small round pieces of paper off the two magnets on the back of – AirBar (this should reveal the magnets’ sticky surface).
Position AirBar on the bezel below your laptop’s display, with the top of the device 3 mm below the bottom of the display (the small marks on either side of your AirBar are markers for the display to fit inside).
Attach AirBar to the bottom bezel and press gently above the magnet points.
Remove the AirBar, press the magnets and hold for 10 seconds. Make sure the two magnets are secured on your laptop under the display.
Done! Simply attach your AirBar to the magnets on your laptop, plug in the USB and ta-da, that's it! Your laptop now has full touch screen functionalities.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Easy to use and elegant looking.
2. Can be connected to any laptop via USB A.
3. The touch is accurate around the center of the screen and the touch can be recorded by simply hovering your finger over the screen rather than touching it.
4. It beeps when you place your hand over the top of the screen.
5. Can use any surface to record touches. For example, if you connect it to the laptop and place it on a horizontal surface instead of the bottom bezel of the laptop, then that surface is where you'd record your touch and the action would be taken on your laptop screen.
1. The magnet they use is slightly weak so the bar keeps falling of from the screen.
2. The sticky side of the magnet is also not so grippy but that's nothing that fevicol can't do.
3. Towards the top of the screen the touch reception is poor for obvious reasons.
4. Should be a little cost friendly.