- Material: Stud is of 92.5 Original Pure Sterling Silver.
- Color: Black & Silver
- Make an Admirable & Protective Gift for your friend sister, mother or wife. Suitable for party, Office or Daily Wear.
- Very Classy Adjustable Women Nazariya Bracelet
- Unique and Contemporary Design
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Nemichand Jewels|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Sterling silver is an alloy created when copper is added to pure silver in order to make the resulting compound more durable and less soft. The sterling silver standard has a minimum fineness of 925. It is worth an investment as its value increases with time. Nemichand Jewels offers you an exquisite range of Silver Sterling Jewelry that is perfect for casual as well as formal wear while creating timeless and trendy looks.
Why Gift Silver?
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
- Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
- Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
- After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
- The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
- Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
- The words for 'silver' and 'money' are the same in fourteen languages or more.
- Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.