- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6.5 x 22.7 cm ; 99.8 g
- Item part number: HERBPW235
- ASIN: B01MY0C7HW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 20 December 2016
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #26,288 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Neeraj Traders Paarijat Powder - 100 g
|Price:||125.00 + 70.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||274.00 (69%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Parijatha- nyctanthes arbor-tristis is a plant mentioned in the ayurvedic pharmacopoeia for the treatment of alopecia, sciatica, constipation, piles, intestinal worms and poisoning
- The fresh juice of the plant is given in cases of constipation, intestinal worms, hepatomegaly and piles in a dose
- In cases of snake poisoning, the juice of the leaf is administered
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnableReturn Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The leaves were also considered antidotal for reptile venom. Various preparations of the fresh flowers were found useful in treating diseases like colic, dyspepsia, flatulence, greyness of hair and balness as they wer astringent, stomachic, and carminative in nature.