- Actors: Deepthi Sati, Ann Augustine, Vijay Babu
- Directors: Lal Jose
- Language: Malayalam
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U/A (Parental Guidance)
- Studio: Satyam Audios
- Product Release Date: 1 Jun 2015
- Run Time: 155 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- ASIN: B0142CIYDQ
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,230 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #853 in Drama
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. < a href="\gp\b?ie=UTF8&node=16288996031">Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1750 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Bank Debit/Credit cards and EMI transactions. Bonus offer: Get additional cashback of Rs. 1750 when you shop for more than Rs. 50,000 Here's how
- Get 5% Instant Discount with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. For Prime customers only Here's how
- No cost EMI available on debit cards on orders above ₹8000* and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards orders above ₹4500 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get up to ₹1100 back on Redbus, Goibibo, 1mg, Faasos and on recharges, bills & money transfers on Amazon. Shop during Prime Day &pay through any pre-paid payment method to become eligible.Valid on 15th & 16th July 2019, only for Prime members. Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Vinay Panicker (Vijay Babu) is the head of an advertising agency based in Mumbai. He is married to Nalini (Ann Augustine) and they have a son. Vijay asks for a transfer to Kochi and moves to Kochi to take over the Kochi branch. He is impressed by the works of a creative director, Neena (Deepti Sati), an alcoholic and tomboy girl in his company. He also learns that she works in her own terms, comes and leaves office at her own will. She does not go along well with her colleagues. Vinay is open to her oddities and which makes Nalini to binge eat. Slowly Neena falls in love with Vinay. During a dance party, Neena asks Vinay to kiss her. Vinay startles and shrugs her off and goes home. Disturbed Vinay comes home and Neena calls. Vinay puts the phone on speaker and tells Neena that he is committed to his wife and is not up for an extramarital relation in the presence of Nalini. Devastated, Neena goes missing for 5 days. Neena attempts suicide and Vinay is called by the hospital staff from Neena's contacts. The hospital staff mistake Vinay to be her husband. The doctor advises Vinay to take Neena to a well known rehab centre at the earliest since she is a complete alcoholic and a young person who can recover. The rehab centre will allow only family members or couples. Vinay tries to contact Neena's estranged family but her father is sick and unable to travel. After telling Nalini and feeling guilty, Vinay decides to take Neena to the rehab centre by posing as Neena's husband.