- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Ages 12 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3)
|Price:||1,490.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||209.00 (12%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Need For Speed Auto log - In Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Need for Speed Auto log is a revolutionary system that connects friends directly to each other's games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Need for Speed Auto log instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience
- Weapons and Equipment - Enhance the intensity of the pursuit using multiple weapons as the heat level increases during a pursuit. Whether taking down suspects with a variety of cop weapons or using evasion equipment as a racer to outsmart the cops, players will always have a method for gaining an edge over their opponent
- Cars - In Hot Pursuit, the cars go from hot to hotter. Experience the thrill of driving the world's most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque
- Sea crest County - Explore a world as diverse as the California coastline with desert, forest, seaside and mountainous regions. The open world of Sea crest County is designed to create the most intense pursuit experiences ever found in a racing game
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Published by Electronic Arts, developed by Criterion and released in 2010, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is set in Seacrest County where you can compete in several types of exciting races. This game challenges you to either become Seacrest County's most wanted racer or its top cop. You will also be able to play a full career either as a cop or a racer for the first time ever in the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit video game. A revolutionary feature within this game is auto log, wherein your gameplay experience is driven by your friends. Auto log allows you to connect your friends directly with each other's games. It dynamically tracks and shares game stats, always keeping you in the middle of the action. With auto log, your friends can also see and try to beat your results, creating a competitive experience.
The beautiful landscape of Seacrest County is the perfect place for high speed racing. It includes a forest, desert, coast and a mountain that looks great both from a racer or a cop's position. Relationships between racers and cops in the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit game feature cops who are powerful and racers who have the advantage of speed. Both the cop and racer also possess several power-ups such as radar jamming and calling for roadblocks. This Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit PlayStation 3 game also incorporates both single player and multi-player game modes with up to eight players. Superbly built and designed cars are available for you to tear through the scenic routes of Seacrest County. Many of the cars appear for the first time as police vehicles. Be prepared for an exhilarating experience on the PS3 after you buy this game.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one, Nfs Rivals & Most Wanted (new) are the best Nfs Arcade imo ,
I'm not into driving simulators, , nfs run is also good
Complete Dlc pack is on Sale at ₹415 on psn
Now coming back to the game- it is freaking awesome......the graphics, gameplay, controls everything. Only drawback is that you cannot play with your friends together(split screeen) with 2 players or more... but it catches up with the Autolog feature. This is the best thing that happened to NFS. You and your friends can enjoy what you have played till now and vice-versa. Its career mode(single player) includes the career of a racer and a cop both of which can be played. I like it. This game includes a lot of exotic cars starting from Lamborghini Reventón to Pagani Zonda ,so a lot of cars to play with. So it gives you unlimited fun. So go for it. This is a must have for a PlayStation 3 owner.
SATISFIED. And thanks to you Amazon for a superfast delivery. Always appriciate it.