- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (2 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781449492892
- ISBN-13: 978-1449492892
- ASIN: 1449492894
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,650 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 85.00 Delivery charge
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
+ 30.00 Delivery charge
The Nectar of Pain Paperback – 2 Oct 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Najwa Zebian is a Lebanese-Canadian author, speaker, and educator. Her passion for language was evident from a young age, as she delved into Arabic poetry and novels. The search for a home--what Najwa describes as a place where the soul and heart feel at peace--was central to her early years. When she arrived in Canada at the age of sixteen, she felt unstable and adrift in an unfamiliar place. Nevertheless, she completed her education, and went on to become a teacher as well as a doctoral candidate in educational leadership. Her first students, a group of young refugees, led her back to her original passion: writing. She began to heal her sixteen-year-old self by writing to heal her students. Since self-publishing her first collection of poetry and prose in 2016, Najwa has become an inspiration to millions of people worldwide. Drawing on her own experiences of displacement, discrimination, and abuse, Najwa uses her words to encourage others to build a home within themselves; to live, love, and create fearlessly.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It makes u stonger its a book for person who has stopped beleivng in all way !! I must say it wud help u atleast to go through !!
Tysm mam for amazing book !!
I'll probably live this book for next few months mostly and carry it within myself for the rest of my life.
Well, the book is white and clean.(Don't touch with ur dirty hands) keep it clean!
The content inside is something I'm excited about. The author is my favorite. Been Najwa zebian's follower on IG since 2years. Looking forward to read it and heal myself deeply. And not to forget, the print is also good! Suggest u to buy it widout over thinking! Happy day!! 😉
And the writing is out of this world
Author is the most beautiful soul
If u want to change your life and buy this
And rise again.