- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Naturmed's Dashamoola Powder - 100 g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 100 percent Pure and natural without any preservatives
- Made from herbs sourced from forests
- Dashamoola powder is a mixture of aegle marmelos, premna integrifolia, oroxylum indicum
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Amritha - naturmed's herbal products are made from herbs sourced from forest. All the herbs we manufacture are used in ayurveda which is a alternative way of treatment. Ayurveda medicine evolved in India and is considered to be the world oldest healthcare system. It is named from Sanskrit word "ayurveda "meaning "science of life".
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|