- Shop with balance and get upto Rs.150 back per customer. Get Rs.75 back for orders above Rs.250; Rs.150 back for orders above Rs.1000.Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance.ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Go organic when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Nature's secret Bentonite Clay Powder (100 Grm) Organic. Use for Clay Mask Detox Etc. Healing Detoxifying Useful on Oily Skin. Cosmetic-grade. Face & Body Detox. -In Glass Jar packing
|Price:||150.00 + 66.00 Delivery charge Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 100 percent natural Indian healing bentonite clay
- It's a detox and cleansing skin care products
- The clay is a very gentle and natural cleanser and this makes it more suitable for acne prone or sensitive skin
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Bentonite clay also known as Montmorillonite is a healing clay best known for its skin healing properties. When applied to the skin it essentially absorbs toxins and poisons that get trapped in the skin. The clay originates from the mountainous Wyoming region and is mined directly from the earth. It s coloring can range from light gray to off-white with little to no odor. It s filled with minerals and has a shelf life of 4-5 years.Most commonly it is used a facial mask to remove impurities from the skin. It is also medicinally as it removes toxins from the body many people believing it helps to recover from cold flu quicker than those who do not use it. Outside of health and beauty it can be used as a drilling fluid as bonding material in sand casting as a clarifying agent for liquids as a bonding agent in outdoor areas and an ingredient in crayons and paper.