Nature's Absolutes Cold Pressed Jojoba Carrier Oil, 30ml
|Price:||290.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||10.00 (3%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- For hair care jojoba carrier oil is a highly effective moisturizer, this ensures that hair stays hydrated, smooth and vibrant
- Due to its deeply moisturizing properties, it helps reduce early signs of ageing by keeping skin firm and supple
- Massaging jojoba oil into the body makes skin healthy and vibrant while hydrating and moisturizing the skin
- Jojoba oil is also used to moisturize heels making them soft and smooth
- Nature's Absolutes uses only the highest quality ingredients to ensure that our cold pressed jojoba oil's purity is maintained
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This cold pressed jojoba carrier oil by Nature's Absolutes is one of the most popular skin and hair care oils and is a great addition to any beauty regime. As this carrier oil is nutrient rich, it is highly versatile and has many, different benefits. This oil is easily absorbed, deeply moisturizing and hydrating the skin. The nutrients present in this oil make it highly effective in reducing early signs of aging. As it is light weight and easily absorbed, jojoba oil can be used as a gentle makeup remover, getting rid of makeup, dirt and other residue that settles on the face through the day. It deeply conditions the hair, right from the roots, making it ideal for taming frizzy hair. This oil can also be used to strengthen nails and moisturize heels. Jojoba oil, being a carrier/base oil can be easily blended with other carrier as well as essential oils so that it can be effectively used for body and hair massages as well as in aromatherapy.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Texture is a bit oilyand doesn’t get absorbed soon. This is a bit surprising, considering that many reviewers out here categorically mentioned that this oil was not greasy and settled in very fast. I have normal skin for the record.
- Results? It’s just been a week, so I’ll have to wait and wait and then report back.
Overall, nothing negative and I don’t regret buying the product.
It makes the skin gently smooth, recommended for persons having dry skin.
Also i'm using it on hairs and my hair fall is reduced a little which is a good sign for long use.