- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 21.6 x 11.6 cm ; 399 g
- Item model number: SFO-NF001
- ASIN: B00OMOV93C
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1,968 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Nature Forever Bird Feeder, Transparent (2 Pieces)
|Price:||387.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||3.00 (1%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Material : Food Grade Plastic, proudly made in India
- Ideal for festive gifting
- It comes in set of 2, Color : Transparent
- Care Instruction : Clean it gently & without any cleaning agents
- Disclaimer: The bird's might take few days to few months to visit the bird feeder as it's a natural process and depends upon the presence of birds in your locality, the bird feeder is not a magnet which will attract birds from far and wide hence one need to have patience
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Size: 2 Pieces
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Bird feeder which is used to attract a variety of garden bird. Give garden birds some tasty treats with this simple, but attractive bird feeder. Hang them up outdoors and watch all the birds fly in for a snack. Range of grain eating birds like sparrows, silver bills, munias to parakeets. Birds like pigeons will not be able to feed from this..
From the manufacturer
Why Adopt Bird Feeder?
- A bird feeder acts as a continuous source of food
- It provides clean and hygienic food
- It helps you attract a variety of species
- Helps you connect with nature on a daily basis
- By adopting a nest box, you are personally participating in bringing about a huge change in the conservation movement
How to Attract Birds to the Feeder?
- Visibility so birds can see the seeds
- Position the feeder in a location where birds get space to perch after feeding
- Place a bird bath as birds attract to water and this will attract them to the feeder
- Spread some seeds on the plate of the feeder, on a nearby platform and some on the ground near the feeder. This will draw more attention
- Be patient if you don’t see birds visiting as it takes a little time for birds to get accustomed to the feeder
Why Feed Birds?
- Many birds, including the common house sparrow are decreasing worldwide
- Today, our farms are full of poisonous pesticides and insecticides. Birds are finding it increasingly difficult to find food and water for their day to day requirements
- Feeding birds daily will go a long way in conservation of birds
Good Nature Gift
Bird feeders are ideal & unique Good Nature it helps you get closer to nature & also contribute in a big way to save the environment in your very own way. You can gift it to the birthday person or can also give away the products as return gifts for your kids’ parties. It’s a great way to get kids close to nature as it helps as a great tool in education and observation.
Make your Own Bird Sanctuary
When you install bird feeder you are creating a birds sanctuary around your home.
Prevents Wastage of Grain
Nature forever bird feeder is designed to reduce mess & wastage of grains. It is designed to provide comfortable perching place for birds to feed. Bottom plate helps to prevents wastage of grain.
Ideal for Festive Gifting
Bird feeder is all about gifting something unique and environmental friendly to your loved ones. By gifting Good Nature Gift you not only get closer to nature but also contribute in functional conservation.
Contribute in Functional Conservation. Nature Forever Bird
- Silver bill's
1,968 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
last week i hanged the second one near my balcony and in just one-day sparrows and munia started eating from it. Attaching a video and some pics .
Feed mix : Rice : Finger millet : Fox tail Millet : bajra : Jowar in ratio of of 6:1:1:1:1
I have just purchased the feeder . Before that i made 2 feeders at home and then decided to go for it. The quality is fine given that rate is quite fine compared to other feeders available online. I would preferred the plates to be little bigger and also have a shade at the top to avoid rain.
It has been just 3 days with the feeder and my wife did spot birds around it. I have been feeding birds from quite sometime . It hasnt attracted much in initial days but i am sure it will. I will post an update after a month.
what can be improved - The feeder holes can be adjustable to allow all sizes of seeds or nuts.
If you buy from the seller site , it is for 90 bucks , but including shipping it comes the same.
1.A small spacer tube between the plate and the container will prevent the plate from cracking from an over tightened screw.
2. A shorter coloured container might be more practical. High center of gravity causes it to topple over and you need nearly a kilo of seeds to fill part way.
1. the four bird feeding holes are too small in size for birds to eat properly
2. the foot stand for birds are not proper. consider making it a bigger and broader as birds are not able to sit properly as its too short and small..
3. there is no space to eat from botton of feeder. consider a hole below to aotomatic sprain bro botton
4. try and add everyday feeder option. maybe battery operated which automatically gives out feed every day / every 24 hours automatically...