- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC (7 May 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1635861780
- ISBN-13: 978-1635861785
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 2 x 22.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 134.72 Delivery charge
Nature Anatomy Notebook: A Place to Track and Draw Your Daily Observations Paperback – Import, 7 May 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Create your own art-filled book of nature observations with Nature Anatomy author and illustrator Julia Rothman as your guide. Her simple, step-by-step drawing lessons will inspire you to sketch what you see alongside a daily written record of sightings, sounds, and discoveries.
About the Author
Julia Rothman is an illustrator, pattern designer, and author. In addition to working for clients such as the New York Times, Target, and Ann Taylor, she has her own lines of wallpaper, stationery, fabric, and dishware. Rothman has authored, coauthored, and illustrated ten books including The Nature Anatomy Notebook, Food Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Farm Anatomy. She lives and works in Brooklyn, New York.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|