Naturally Yours Flax Seed, 500g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This organic coconut sugar from is a natural sweetener from one of the most nutritious sources
- 100 percent vgetarian and helps improve bowel health
- Rich In omega 3 Improves bowel health
- Customer will receive the product as per stock availability Outer package may vary
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Naturally yours organic flax seeds are high quality rich in omega 3 seeds. 100% Vegetarian and helps improve bowel health.
From the manufacturer
Naturally Yours Flax Seed
Naturally Yours Organic Flax Seeds are high quality rich in omega 3 seeds. Vegetarian and helps improve bowel health.
- Rich In Omega 3
- Helps In Weight Loss
- Controls Cholesterol Levels
- Improves Bowel Health
1. Cancer Prevention: Flax seeds provide protection against breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer. Flax seeds contain Lignans, which provide protection against cancers that are sensitive to hormones. Lignans also blocks the enzymes that are involved in hormone metabolism and inhibits the growth of the tumor cells.
2. Reduce Cholesterol Levels: Due to the high content of the omega 3 fatty acids, flax seed reduces the level of LDL (bad cholesterol) and maintains the HDL level in the blood. But one should remember that this alone cannot be effective in reducing the cholesterol. Thus a proper diet and exercise regime should also be maintained for a healthy heart and body.
3. Relieves Inflammation: Studies have shown that regular intake of flax seed oil reduces the inflammation in the inner lining of the intestines. Flax seed works as an effective laxative and has high content of mucilage.
4. Relieves Pain In Arthritis: Flax seed also helps to reduce the pain and the inflammation in the joints of the knees caused due to arthritis. It contains alpha- linolenic acid (AHA), which the body converts into omega 3 fatty acids and is beneficial for arthritis. It relieves pain, stiffness and improves mobility.
5. Improves Bowel Health: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, flax seed can be used for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disorders like Crohn’s disease and colitis. Crohn’s disease is caused due to the deficiency of omega-3s, thus regular intake of flax seed can cure the disease.
6. Beneficial For Colon Health: Studies have proved that omega-3s prevent the replication of cancer cells especially in colon cancer. Thus the AHA content in the flaxseed may be beneficial for the treatment of the colon disorders like colon cancer.
7. Prevent Cardiovascular Diseases: ALA is known to be cardio-protective i.e they prevent various cardiovascular diseases and promote the functioning of a healthy cardiovascular system. Regular consumption of flax seed reduces the probability of heart attacks. It lowers blood pressure, maintains the level of total cholesterol, promotes blood vessels health and regulates heart beat.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why I bought it for mum- Apparently the hyperpigmentation in menopausal women can be eliminated by including 'chanam vitthu' (malayalam) or flax seed in diet as it helps in estrogen production that is lacking in women during the time.
Why I bought it for dad- Diabetes and weight loss aiding.
So good. Bought it for INR 100 on the big sale. Shows price as INR 165. Looks like high quality or premium thing. Not just the packaging. So tasty.
If there are substantial changes, I will post it up. I will be buying more, in any case.