Naturalis Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil 10Ml
|Sale:||180.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||85.00 (32%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Apply 15%, dilute tea tree oil directly to pimples
- Mix tea tree oil with Aloe-Vera gel or honey to promote skin healing.
- A few drops of tea tree oil to face masks to kill bacteria and dry out pimples
- A few drops of tea tree oil can be added to daily moisturizer and cleanser to help combat stubborn pimples.
- Add a couple of drops of tea tree oil to bath to help clear acne on your chest, back and other parts of your body
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Safety Information:Do not apply directly on your skin. Mix few drops with any kind of carrier oil or diffuse in an Aroma Diffuser
Legal Disclaimer:Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are Not Drugs
Above Information is gernal Information, please consult with aromatherapy expert before use
Essential Oil Safety Information
Consult Doctor In Case Of Allergic Conditions (Skin Patch Test Before Using For The First Time) & Pregnancy, Keep Away From Children, Do Not Swallow. Do Not Use Essential Oils Undiluted On Your Skin. Please Keep Essential Oils Out Of The Way Of Fire Hazards
General Essential Oil Dilution Practices For Skin
1% Dilution (1 Drop In 15 Ml Carrier Oil) - For Children Two Through Six Years Old.
1.5% Dilution (2 Drop In 15 Ml Carrier Oil) - For Children Ages Six Through Fifteen Years Old.
2.5% Dilution (3 Drop In 15 Ml Carrier Oil) - This Is Typically The Dilution Recommended For Most Adults. It Is Also Commonly Used For Daily Body Care Products And Massage.
3 - 10% Dilution (3 - 10 Drop In 15 Ml Carrier Oil) - Used For Support During Certain Kinds Of Injuries Or Acute Illness.
25% Dilution (25 Drop In 15 Ml Carrier Oil) - Used On Rare Occasions To Soothe Muscle Cramps/Spasms, Bruising, Etc.
Natural Essential & Carrier Oils Are Not Drugs
Above Information Is General Information, Please Consult With Aromatherapy Expert Before Use
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Great delivery by Amazon yet again, came in a bubble wrap, super fast delivery.
2) This stuff is simply amazing and has done wonders for my backacne. It didn’t have a immediate effect on me but after using it for like a week, I noticed my back was getting clearer and pores were getting reduced.
3) This stuff is 100% concentrated and I would NOT recommend to use it simply on its own. Use it mixing with moisturiser or aloe vera, adding a few drops. Also, I’ve to warn you before using it on your face, I see some reviews saying they’ve used it on their faces and it worked, for me, it just did nothing and irritated a lot.
4) It has a very strong smell which might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I loved it.
Overall, great product, would definitely buy again :)
I have been using this tea tree oil from naturalis for almost three months now and it has completely faded the dark spots I had due to acne and also helped in reducing the acne bumps. It heals overnight. Honestly this is my recommendation for sure. One bottle come a long way. Must buy product.
It's my second buy, going to buy more for family also, believe me it works on your skin like charm, highly recommended ,go for it , u will love it I'm sure, not even a single doubt about quality of this product