- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.in. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Natural Health and Herbal Products Indigo Powder (227 g)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Hair colourant: indigo gives natural black colour to the hair and effectively covers gray hairs
- Safe: Most hair dyes contain ammonia, PPD, and other dangerous chemicals that can cause allergic reactions or can even cause cancer. Indigo is natural having no side effects
- Conditioner: Indigo also works as a nice hair conditioner. So, you need not use a separate conditioner after using natural hair dye
- Brown hair dye: When henna and indigo both applied to hair it gives lovely dark brown colour to the hairs
- Black hair dye: When indigo and amla applied to hair it gives black hair colour. Amla is more as a hair nutrition-er than hair colour
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: Pack of 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety Information:For External Use Only.
Legal Disclaimer:The recipes given here are our suggestion only. This information has not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease, please consult an expert before use.
Indigo Powder Is A Natural Dye Which Is Very Famous Now Days For Coloring Hair Black. Many People Know It As Black Henna, But It Gives A Blue Dye. When Used With Natural Henna Powder It Gives A Dark Brown To Shiny Black Color. Generally It Gives A Blue Dye Even Though It Looks Just Like Henna. It Is Also Used To Dye Clothes And Get A Denim Blue Color. In Botanical Language It Is Known As Indogofera Tinctoria. The Indigo Powder Is Made Using The Leaves Of Indigo Plant.
From the manufacturer
Natural Indigo Powder by Natural Health And Herbal Product
Dye your hair with the indigo hair colour to get a shiny black hair. Color your grey hairs effectively with the natural herbal hair colour from Natural Health and Herbal Product. The dye generally produces a bluish hue. But when it is mixed with henna powder it brings a dark brown tinge. It can make hair look jet black when mixed with amla. The dye can also be used for coloring the clothes. Use this herbal product for safe dyeing.
- Conditions hair
- Covers grey hair.
- Contains no harmful chemical
- Can dye cloths.
The indigo hair dye when applied effectively covers all the grey hairs. The colour has durability and lasts for a long time.
The Indigo powder is made using the leaves of indigo plant. Hence it is a natural herbal hair colour.
It also functions as a hair conditioner adding moisture to the hair. So, you need not use a separate conditioner after using this hair dye.
Safe to use
It does not contain ammonia, PPD, and other dangerous chemicals that can cause allergic reactions. It has no side effects and can be used safely.
The dye originally produces a bluish colour. But if it is applied by mixing henna powder it brings a dark brown tinge. It can make hair look jet black when mixed with amla.
It can also be used for cloth dyeing. When applied on white clothes it produces a denim blue hue.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 102 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shown one in photo and sent one.Cheating.
I having full itching after aplying ,it is chemicals mixed.
And after 9 hours also 0% color to my hair.
Even I used with hena but no color.
Cheating product.very bad