- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Keya Pure and Natural Cinnamon Powder with Genuine Source Certification, 50g
|Price:||140.00 + 120.00 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||9.00 (6%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Premium quality cinnamon powder which is finely ground from naturally grown Ceylon Cinnamon Pods (Scientific Name - Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – Should not be confused with ordinary Cinnamon (Cassia)
- Ceylon Cinnamon is the highest quality of cinnamon naturally grown in Sri Lanka. Hand picked from the fields of Sri Lanka. Authentic Sri Lankan Cinnamon is known by its mild fragrant aroma and exquisite flavour (Not overly pungent and sweet like local Dalchini)
- CEYLON Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices in the world and has one of the highest antioxidant properties of any spice. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties. Cinnamon is known to contain polyphenols, vitamin K, calcium, iron and manganese. Only Sri Lankan Cinnamon (not Cassia) is claimed to have multiple health benefits like controlling blood sugar levels and managing blood pressure levels
- Cinnamon is generally used in coffee, baking, making desserts, curry powders or sprinkling on fruits & sweet dishes. A spoonful of cinnamon with honey or water is an easy way to add this miraculous ingredient to your health regime
- Keya SriLankan Cinnamon has no preservatives, fillers, additives or anti-caking agents added – 100% Natural
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Keya brings you the purest form of Cinnamon, Ceylon Cinnamon, directly from its source of Origin, Sri Lanka. Naturally grown Cinnamon pods are handpicked, ground to fine powder and are packed in easy to use and store bottles. Ceylon Cinnamon is known for its numerous health benefits over other cheaper variants of Cinnamon available in the market.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a mortar and pestle devoted only to crushing the fragrant ilaichi pods. many a times i have contemplated grinding the pods for a convenient use of ilaichi. but never got around to doing it :(
Keya gives us the convenience of using cardamom powder with this glass bottle and twin dispensing options.
The cardamom is nicely powdered
can be used for cooking
v v v v v v CONS v v v v v v
The bottle reads cardamom seeds powder. i doubt it is the whole pod and not just the seeds. while i have used only 2-3 crushed seeds for 2 cups of tea i need 1/4 tsp of this powder for the same. So this turns out to be more expensive.
keya should not put the sticker on the lid as it makes opening the lid a struggle. you just can't figure out which side has the slots. there should be a small tab for easy single hand flipping open of the cap. i use other keya spices and find the design irritating.
hope this was helpful
Sri Lankan cinnamon is supposed to be less toxic (that is in large qualities) and therefore better for you than normal cinnamon.