- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
8pc Nabi Cosmetics Professional Selected Lipstick set of 8 Amazing Colors
|Sale:||1,401.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||998.00 (42%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Brand New Design with High Quality Materials
- Set of 8 Awesome Colors
- Variety of colors to suit every style and occasion
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
BEAUTYMSK/PANDORA is truly excited to bring you this high quality Premium Lipsticks from Nabi Cosmetics. This set comes in 8 different amazing colors as you see from the picture. Please give a try and let us know if you like it. You may always it if you are not 100% satisfied. BEAUTYMSK/PANDORA Offer Free both way pings. Your purcahse satisfactino is 100% guarantee! Thank you!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Long lasting. You can eat, drink, lick your lips all day long and it will hardly budge! I went to Disney World and wore the red lipstick, it stayed on through water rides, food, the heat, etc. I only had to reapply once I think.
- Hard to wash off, in my opinion this is a pro. It just goes to show how well it stays on through out the day.
- Very pigmented, the colors show up well.
- Absolutely in love with the red lipsticks. There's a normal red and deep red and they both are gorgeous colors.
- Good price for the lipsticks.
- Not the variety as pictured, the orange and purple are more pink than anything. Only the reds and baby pink stand out.
- I feel as if I bought 4 of the same exact color. Rose Pink, Pink Rose, Pastel Pink and Angel Orange all look the same on your lips.
- They do not moisturize your lips and make mine feel dry so I tend to apply chapstick over it.
- Not a smooth application.
For me personally the pinks look all too close in color and I feel like I bought only 4 different shades instead of 8. The color will stay on your lips all day the reds are gorgeous but when they run out I will not be buying these lipsticks again.
Color by color:
NILS71 Pastel Orange - reminded me of 1990's Paris Hilton. Looks beautiful close up, but as a whole face look it washed me out.
NILS68 Classic Pink - This. Was. Fuschia. Not classic Pink. Not pretty pink. It was a "in your face" pink.
NILS65 Angel Pink - See above, "Classic Pink" These colors were basically identical.
NILS06 Pinkle - This color was great. It's on the bright side, so not a color I would typically wear, but something I might reserve for a girls night out.
NILS24 Pink Rose - Again, this color was basically identical to another lipstick, "Pinkle". S above review.
NILS56 Sparkling Red - This wasn't really a red,so much as it was a coral. Maybe an orange-ish red.
NILS74 Pink Red - By far and away my favorite color in the batch. It was lighter than the lipstick color, but revealed a very pretty color after application.
NILS32 Brown - This was a shade of poop. I looked like I ate chocolate and didn't wipe my lips. It looked like I rubbed my face in a fresh pile of dog crap. It went straight to the trash can, where it belongs.
My review is based solely on my skin color, so you might like some of these shades that I didn't. Also, it's just personal preference.
I would recommend buying this, just for the variety and potential of finding a color that suits you well.