- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush Pinched 0.14 Ounce
|Sale:||981.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,018.00 (51%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Featured in a signature quilted compact
- Rich pigmentation provides long-lasting wear
- Delivers a healthy, radiant natural glow
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Color:Pinched Silky textured blush. Featured in a signature quilted compact. Rich pigmentation provides long-lasting wear. Delivers a healthy, radiant natural glow.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Very pigmented
2. Cruelty free
3. Great price
1. Clear plastic square fell out of my Peach one and it doesn't really stay in, I've just superglued it so hopefully it quits popping out.
2. Can be difficult to gauge color online. Dusty Rose is a lot darker than I thought it would be, I expected it to be a lot paler than it is in person.
- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND looking Yahoo/Google searching for NYX blush swatches to help choose the color. Everyone's camera photos and skin tones are different so it's good to see a few different swatches.
I really like these blushes, especially the Peach one. It is a really cute bubblegum pink, it reminds me of a little girl blush. It reminds me of the limited edition Lady Gaga Viva Glam lipstick by MAC.
To get a blush that is so pigmented and so affordable these NYX blushes really are a win-win.
Sold by: Amazon LLC
Shipped by: Amazon LLC
Delivered: 5 days after order date
My first impression of this blush is that it's quite small!! It is about 2 inches, if this were another color and if I saw it sitting somewhere at my local drugstore I would have EASILY mistaken it for a single eyeshadow, because it's quite small!! The packaging is quite nice however, and is actually quite reflective.
SIZE COMPARISON: Pinched is nearly (I would say) 3/4th's the size of Orgasm. *Pictures Provided*
On the blush itself, it's very pigmented (probably just as much as NARS if not more!!). For the pigmentation itself, you actually get quite a good deal!! The problem with Pinched is that it is actually very pink and very pigmented, which shows up a lot on lighter skin. One sweep of color and the blush literally popped off my medium-toned cheeks!! Also, the powder tends towards chalkiness.
COLOR COMPARISON: the color in the pan looks much darker and pinkier than Orgasm. *Pictures Provided* It also looks very matte, not shimmery like Orgasm AT ALL. The golden speckles are hardly noticeable at all. On the skin, Pinched is a much heavier than Orgasm, especially for lighter gals - I can't see this looking good unless it's dusted on with a really light hand!! The color is nearly the same but Pinched shows up easier on the skin.
TEXTURE COMPARISON: Pinched has a much harder time blending in than Orgasm - both because of the color, the amount of pigmentation, and he chalkiness of the Pinched powder. NARS is much easier to blend in and looks quite effortless on its own without much blending. Orgasm is also much easier to control as it's not as bright as Pinched.
Overall both are great options, NYX Pinched is a good blush, but I still prefer my NARS Orgasm over it. I would not consider it a dupe, though it came close!! I would give this 3 stars, but I'll add in another star for the great price and high pigmentation!!
Was I surprised when I opened the box! I actually thought I was sent the incorrect shade, but when I looked at the back of it, it said "Angel." I lightly applied some on my wrist and immediately it is too dark. I have included a photo with the blush on my wrist so you can see how light my skin is compared to the dab of blush on it.
If you prefer a stronger color on your cheeks, then you might give this a try. If you prefer a lighter color or a hint of color, this may not be the color of blush for you.
Additionally, the size of this blush is a one-inch square and it looks to be more of a sample size too. The only other NYX blush I can compare it to is the NYX cream blush and it is almost 2 1/2 to 3 times the size of this one.