Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 79.00 Delivery charge
NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF: Teaching & Research Aptitude Paper 1 | By Pearson Paperback – 15 March 2020
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 900 g
- Paperback : 584 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9353944651
- ISBN-13 : 978-9353944650
- Dimensions : 27.9 x 21.6 x 2 cm
- Publisher : Pearson Education; Fourth edition (15 March 2020)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Not too bulky.
2. Diagrams are plenty to make you memorize the concepts and types.
3. Well organised book. Presentation wise perfect.
4. Ample amount OF MCQS with PYQP.
1. As usual answer keys are not perfect.
2. I feel questions are too many but they are repetitive in nature.
3. Quality of questions made are not too good. or i would say rather they have made too many questions without looking at aspect of quality.
4. UGC type long Questions are less to practice.
over all. think and buy.. but for the English Version you dont have better option than this.. feel free to ask any questions if you need.
1. Some places I get confused are the question bank and the theory given match less. You gotta definitely apply logic.
2. Major issue I see are errors in typo. For example: Pg: 5.33 question number 20, the options given and answers vary with change in one number. That does make a lot of difference. Similarly there are a few that I have noticed.
So yes, one must not blindly follow but apply logic.
3. Previous year question papers are very useful with solved answers too.