Nekteck Wireless Earphone (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would have been better if both the buds would have been connected by a plastic case around the wire.
It was a long wait though!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reason that i bought this: Since i work with an uniform, i wanted to leave a bluetooth headphone with mic in my suit pocket during commuting to/from work/home etc.
Bottom of line: If you want something good and basic for some average usage, try this earpod. If you want something with more battery life, keep looking.
NOTE: I didn't try to workout with these phones. But i'm sure it is up to the challenge.
1) It's very portable.
2) Battery life is ok. Since i don't listen to it very often, it lasted 3 days with an average of 1 hour usage during commuting.
3) The battery of the device shows near the iPhone battery symbol. So you can actually monitor if you need to recharge it or not.
4) The magnet thing is very very convenient.
5) Fitting is average to good, and with a nice isolation.
6) Volume is as high as it can get. But it's confortable. Has a nice bass (not AWESOME, it's reasonable) and nice quality.
7) I used it during rainy days or sweating. The earpods didn't leave my ear.
8) It does have many other fitting rubbers for the ear inside of the package.
1) If you leave the iPhone in your left pocket, you might have some stutter/glitching during usage. So far, this indicates to me that the buffer is not that good or else the range support is not that nice.
2) If you answer a call, the playback does not resume, even if you type play on the wire controller. Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't. Don't know if it's a problem from the device or the software i use.