- Product Dimensions: 6 x 18.8 x 11.5 cm ; 998 g
- Item model number: 10529300
- ASIN: B00IJX0T10
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 November 2015
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,179 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
MyProtein Inc Instant Oats - 1 kg (Chocolate)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Instant oats contain 4 4g of beta-glycan per 100g consumption of beta-glycan's from oats or barley as part of a meal contributes to the reduction of the blood glucose rise after that meal
- This makes them the ideal choice for anyone looking to boost their carbohydrate intake throughout the day
- The versatility of instant oats allows you to add them to your existing supplement shake, consume them on their own or even add them to certain foods like yoghurt, smoothies and baked goods
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
MyProtein instant oats 1kg (chocolate) - imported by paradise nutrition inc. Key benefits source of low gi carbohydrates can help to reduce blood cholesterol great taste and easy to mix what are instant oats. Instant oats are a source of low glycaemic index (gi) carbohydrates, a slower releasing carbohydrate to high glycaemic index (gi) carbohydrates. We have sourced Scottish oats and milled them down in to an ultra fine powder to provide a low gi carbohydrate which can be easily consumed as a drink when mixed with your preferred liquid. Benefits of instant oats carbohydrates contribute to the maintenance of normal brain function. Oat beta-glycan has been shown to reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.