- Reading level: 4 - 7 years
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks (3 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780008100988
- ISBN-13: 978-0008100988
- ASIN: 0008100985
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,23,374 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2833 in Children's Early Learning (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 76.00 Delivery charge
My Oh My a Butterfly Paperback – 3 Jul 2014
Books on Painting, Arts & Music for ChildrenExplore books that will help bring your little ones closer to the finer aspects of life and heighten their aesthetic sense. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Praise for Dr. Seuss:
“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
“Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
“The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
“The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:
“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”
Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit
About the Author
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranked among the UK’s top ten favourite children’s authors, Dr. Seuss is a global bestseller, with over half a billion books sold worldwide.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought this book to accompany the Insect Lore Live Butterfly Garden (also bought from Amazon) for raising live butterflies from caterpillars. They really made the perfect pair (I even wrapped them together). I wanted her to be able to anticipate and recognize each stage as they go through their changes. She sure understands the stages now! This book takes you through each step of their life-cycle, plus gives many other fun facts about butterflies. It shows what several kinds of butterflies look like (including the Painted Lady Butterfly, which is what you get in the Butterfly Garden kit), and even discusses the fascinating migration of the Monarchs. Even I learned some things, and I was not expecting that!
But the best thing about this book is that she loves it so much and it is encouraging her to read. Her mom is also impressed and now thinks she should get more Cat in the Hat books. What more could I ask for?