- Hardcover: 84 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India (29 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9384898201
- ISBN-13: 978-9384898205
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#53,596 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2028 in Classic Fiction (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
My Little Epiphanies Hardcover – 29 Jan 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book will make you fall in love with life, with everything around you and most importantly, it evokes a deep sense of gratitude! Thanks Aisha, you made a huge difference to my life!
you can also find her inspiring talks on inktalk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFExgTJzEV4
P.S: Recd the Book today ( 21 Feb 2015)! Cant cry aloud in office....but its heart wrenching to read the last one " And soon I realised that my lungs had turned to stone". Its a Journey to Aisha's world be it " I need a whole new pair of shoes. I 'm running from myself this time" or " I crave the Littlest things , While I've lost the biggest". The lovely doodles transcends you to a teenager's world !
A must gift for all daughters from their mums! Or a Beautiful mother's day gift to your mom!
But, don't expect a story of a some sort. Its her thoughts through out her life that's been penned.
Nevertheless it touching and we can certainly relate on time span of her life and build the story.
An inspiring read.