- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 15.1 x 25.3 cm ; 1.08 Kg
- Item model number: PROMEXTRA906
- ASIN: B00M924S32
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 March 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #51,817 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Muscltech Nitrotech Ripped - 1.8 kg (French Vanilla Swirl)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Muscletech Nitro Tech Ripped, Vanilla 2 lbs
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Muscltech Nitrotech Ripped - 1.8 kg (French Vanilla Swirl)
Superior whey protein peptides for lean muscle building. Enhanced with a scientifically tested weight loss complex.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In the New Year's Eve, I promised to myself that I needed to make some changes. The first thing came into my mind is being fit. In January 2016, when I began to take this protein powder with GNC Burn 60, my weight was about 178 lbs. I worked out twice a day (1 hr for elliptical trainer & half an hour for building muscle each time). Three months past, I lost nearly 25 lbs. Guys, don't be hesitant. Persistence will finally pay off.
Here are some tips:
1. This protein powder is mainly for losing weight. It contains ingredients such as CLA to get you ripped. When you are doing aerobic exercise, both fat and muscle is burning for energy supplying. This product will help you to gain extra protein for muscle rebuilding. In this way, your weight/fat is lost and the scale of your muscle is maintained in the same level.
2. The main purpose of this product is not for building muscle.Therefore, no creatine is added. Rather than being taken after workout, this supplement is taken 30 to 60 minutes before your meals.This will be helpful to drop down your body fat percentage. When BFP is below 15%, take a pride in your health and figure.
3. For people who are losing weight quickly like me, you really need to do some anaerobic exercise as well. Otherwise, you may get a loose skin. Be careful!
4. The powder mixes well. Just shake your blender and enjoy it. I tired two flavors, the chocolate mixes better and vanilla tastes sweater.
5. You can take a half of scoop per time instead. Frankly, I can't tell the difference of the impact.
This is all I know so far. Wish you guys be fit and healthy.
I'm sold on this product. Background on why I use this product:
~2.5 yrs ago, went into doctor's office only to be blasted by my family doctor of my poor health with a very high cholesterol level, "fatty liver", weight in the mid 190 lbs (i am 5'7"), and just not properly taking care of my health.
- after mentioning above, I made changes to my lifestyle (cutting down on fats, junk food, etc), and started to go on a path of becoming healthier by dieting, exercising. During this 2.5 year journey I've mainly used protein shakes as a supplement, multi-vitamins, and tried creatine once (not a big fan of it I'll be honest)
With protein shakes as my main supplement, I decided awhile back to try nitro tech's ripped and see if there was a difference. And yes there was :-)
I have been using nitro tech's ripped primarily doing metabolic exercises (circuit training) and finally switched my fitness membership to a boxing gym. Like anything, dieting is important along with a proper fitness routine.
This has definitely lowered my body fat percentage (BFP), lost weight, and i have increased and/or made a more "lean"/"cut" look to my physique. My wife has certainly taken notice.
My stats when I moved to Seattle this early June was 176lbs @ 19.3% BFP (thank you upstate NY weather with your snow and general misery for not making me exercise). I am currently @ 159lbs with and holding steady @ around 15% BFP. *BFP is not static, and tends to move around depending on diet and what I've been doing (I use the OMRON HBF-306C to analyze my BFP).
I would recommend this product to anyone, but whoever is willing to get in shape also must take diet into consideration, cut down on processed carbs, eat more lean meats, less sugar (i eat grapes and other fruits as a substitute), more green veggies.
Suggestions for using this:
-Get the "BlenderBottle ProStak System" (it's 9 bucks right now on Amazon), you'll need a good shaker to dissolve this (this powder dissolves better than most protein shakes I've tried in the past)
-After using above (or any shaker), wash it. Seriously, the very least is to rinse it. If you leave the after product all day and open it, it smells like used underwear (don't ask me how I know)
-Exercise and diet accordingly!