- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Muscle Pharm Combat Powder - 4 lbs (Cookies and Cream)
- Safe for use with other supplements
- Great results when combined with exercise and proper diet
- Increased physical performance, increased muscle size, improved muscle time, increased muscle strength along with increase in tendon, bone and ligament strength
- Highest available yield of protein gram for gram
- Technologically advanced protein superfood
- Carefully formulated using 5 specific proteins
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
This product is non-returnable.
Stock up for your household at India's largest online health and household store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flavour Name: Cookies and Cream
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Combat is musclepharm's technologically advanced protein superfood. Athletes and bodybuilders have long known that high-quality protein is the key to building and maintaining lean muscle, while supporting a healthy body composition and fueling fat loss. Protein is the most-important macronutrient for muscle growth, mass and power. High quality protein supports muscle growth and recovery and the integrity and health of all body tissues. Active bodies require more high quality protein for optimal performance - combat was designed to answer that need.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used Milk Chocolate flavour. I just ordered this flavour and it's still on the way. To be frank, milk chocolate was way too sweet for me. I had to dilute it a lot by water to balance it's sweetness. I had to even drink water after having it to get rid of the sweet taste. It was way too sweet for me. I hope not everyone would consider this as an issue. I hope the cookies and cream flavour meets my expectations in terms of taste. Overall, I give this a green flag. It's completely worth your money.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Nutrient profile: This has 25 grams of protein, and includes a mix of whey and casein, which is what I was taking before in two separate products. It also has 5 grams of carbs, which is fairly low (I'll buy anything with single-digit carbs, but the lower the better).
2. Flavor: Tastes good. I usually get protein in either chocolate or vanilla, and I got the chocolate Combat Powder. It doesn't have any weird aftertaste or grainy flavor, which is a problem sometimes. I usually mix it with water, and tastes about as good as protein mixed in water can taste. I'll occasionally mix it with milk, which tastes even better.
3. Mixability: Mixes well in water or milk in my shaker bottle, with no clumps. A little bit sticks to the side, which is normal.
4. Price: Price was pretty good. Under $40 for over 50 servings of quality protein is a good deal. It's not the cheapest protein powder, but is among the best-priced protein for what you get.
I'm no protein expert, and the blend that this product seems to offer is something that appealed to me. That was the main reason why I bought it. Plus, it was a good value (see protein spiking claims above). As mentioned above, I tried this protein for a few servings, and was pleased with the taste and mixability, but what really turned me off was what it did to my cups the day after mixing it. While my used cups sat in the sink overnight they seemed to take on a dead fish type smell that was absolutely horrendous. None of the other proteins I've ever used have done this. To be clear, I only let them sit overnight. If they sat for a few days, then I could understand the smell. I typically mix my protein powders with milk because I feel it really enhances the flavors, and initially thought I had some bad milk at first. Once several of the servings did this in a row I knew something was up so I tried a different protein powder that I had on hand for a few days. This other brand of protein powder (not a company involved in any protein spiking claims) induced no foul smells at all while letting the cups sit for two nights. I deduced that the smell was definitely coming from this specific powder, and asked amazon for a refund. They obliged.
So in conclusion, the bad reputation coupled with the bad 'after odors' led me to abandon this product entirely. I have since moved onto 2 other brands of protein blends that offer quality products. One of them (available here on amazon and at some other national stores) even includes a link to a third party testing company report for every batch of protein they sell (it really seems like there is not affiliation between the testing company and the supplement company which is refreshing). The taste is good (chocolate peanut butter matrix flavor), and the transparency they offer is wonderful. They are my new 'go to'. Sorry Musclepharm, you had your chance.
It is easily one of the better tasting protein blends. However, make sure you put enough water in your shaker, because this one is SWEET. It has to be one of the sweetest protein powders I've had. BUT -- the great part is the fact that if you add things like creatine, beta-alanine or BCCAs it balances out very nicely.
It taste exactly like a vanilla milkshake. I easily burned through all of mine in a few weeks.
The price is in the middle ground, not too cheap and not too expensive. Just be careful, because some people tend to overcharge for Cookies and Cream and other uncommon flavors. Stick with chocolate and vanilla and you will be solid.