Munchkin Travel Bottle Warmer Gray
|Price:||1,340.47 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||4,163.53 (76%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Warms bottles quickly and evenly while in the car
- Easy to use adapter includes a light up timer display with lights for use at night
- Flexible heating band conforms to bottle
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Warm bottles quickly and evenly while in the car with this amazing travel adapter. The easy to use adapter includes a light up timer display for use at night. Its flexible heating band conforms to the bottle. It comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The warmer did function properly.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was super pumped about this product, it's lightweight, easily stays in the car or in my diaper bag. The cord was long enough and was really easy to figure out how to use when I forgot to throw in the instructions prior to leaving for our trip. We used multi bottles and didn't have a proper with any fitting in the sleeve (medela, dr browns, joovy, avent).
My biggest concern/issue with this product was the warm up time. I was expecting to wait a good 5-10 minutes, and that with a baby that's ready to eat feels like forever. Needless to say the first go around was a failure and we couldn't find a gas station fast enough for warm water.
Through the course of our trip we figured out it takes about 30-45 mins to warm the milk that was in our cooler with ice packs (those that come from medela...and that was only about 4oz of milk). Sadly this will never be our "go to" warmer when we are out and about due to the time it takes to warm the bottles.
Hope our experience helps in your journey to finding an on the go warmer!