- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books India; Latest edition (18 August 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0143424467
- ISBN-13: 978-0143424468
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 1.8 x 13.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,271 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #119 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Mrs Funnybones Paperback – 18 Aug 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
‘I love Twinkle Khanna’s brilliant observations and self-deprecating humour-she is the discovery of the decade’ - Karan Johar
‘Fantastic, fashionable and funny’ - Vogue
‘Spot-on, she addresses pressing matters, in a light-hearted, breezy manner without coming off as a preachy martyr’ - Huffington Post
About the Author
Twinkle Khanna, aka Mrs Funnybones, crafts satirical stories and funny fables when she is not running a design business, selling candles or running in circles around her small but rather odd family. She narrowly escaped a gruesome tragedy when Bollywood tried to bludgeon her brain to the size of a pea, but she ducked at the right moment and escaped miraculously unharmed. She is a popular columnist and is a regular contributor to The Times of India and DNA After Hrs. Currently, she is in the process of creating lame jokes like, ‘Why do all Hindu boys worship their mother? Because their religion tells them to worship the cow.’ She firmly believes that nothing in life is sacred except laughter.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I liked the following things about the book:
- 233 pages of sheer wit!
- The distribution of chapters alphabetically with a one liner intro
- The general approach to each and everyone who wishes to pick it up
- Basic struggles actors go through in daily life (not exagerated), relatable to all
- To the point
- Funny and sarcastic, but not overdone
- Overall representation of the text, with small doodles here and there
- SINGLE read book! I loved how I finished it in a go.
- To make the above more satisfactory, very pocket friendly (Thanks to amazon)
Many people might not like this book because they are expecting way too much from the story. I would suggest to just read it one page at a time with absolutely no preconceptions. You'll like it.
Lastly thanks to Amazon for the timely delivery.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
A job well done.