- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mpow Foam Earplug for Noise Reduction 34dB NRR for Hearing Protection 60 Pairs with Aluminum Carry Case
|Sale:||999.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||900.00 (47%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Hearing Protector and Noise Blocker. Made from premium PU material, with a high noise reduction rating (NRR) of 34 db. Effectively protect hearing in loud events or set up quiet environment for sleep.
- Gentle and Tender. 45s slow rebound, enough for you to set the earplug, gently fill the ear canal. Ultra-soft and low-pressure, cause no pain to the ear canal.
- Hygienic and Portable. With a little pretty aluminum case for carry. It keeps earplugs clean and away from damages.
- Economical and Affordable. 60 pairs of earplugs for use. You are advised to replace with a new pair of earplugs after every 5-day use.
- Super 18 Month Warranty: Mpow is always dedicated to provide the best products and services to our customers. Each Mpow product has a 45 days’ money back and 18-month warranty.
|Number of Items||0|
|Size||6.9 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Mpow 34dB Highest SNR Foam Earplug
Why Do You Need Earplugs?
Human ear is sensitive and delicate. Loud noise, whether continuous or intermittent, can cause permanent damage to the ear and result in hearing impairment. Always staying in noisy environment also enhances people’s anxiety and stress. Soft and anti- noise earplug can be a necessary to reduce the effect of noise in daily life.
32dB High Noise Reduction Rating (=34dB SNR)
Airport: 80–89dB, unbearable. After:≤40dB, relatively quietBedroom to the street: 60–79dB, suffer bad sleep. After:≤25dB, little quiet soundNoisy living room: 50–59dB, noisy. After:≤15dB, nearly silent
- Please keep it away from fire, sunlight and dampness.
- Please keep remaining unused earplugs in seal.
- Please wash your hand before use.
- Please replace with a new pair after every 5-day use.
- Mpow Foam Earplugs
- Function: Noise Reduction
- Quantity: 60 pairs
- Material: PU
- Color: Green
- Package Contents: Earplugs ×60prs; Aluminum case ×1; Storage bottle ×1
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2.the noises that you can expect to be reduced is wispers and distant traffic. However talking and honks from distant vehicles is still audible although definitely lessened.
3.this is ideal only in the library or your room with thick walls and doors shut. However when I tried to use it at a cafe(I was trying to read along with a cup of coffee)it was good for nothing.
4. Pros: The material puts much less stress on your inner ear cannal. The 3M orange ones(available in the market) are much harder and hurt my ear after a few hours of use and I have to take them out as it gets very uncomfortable.
So all in all for the price I paid(999).... Ye Dil Maange More!
Mpow Foam earplugs have a good sponge to them, are easily moulded to fit your ear and keep the noise out. However, you can only use one pair for a few days. I tend to throw out a pair after 4-5 days or earlier if they get dirty. If you continue using a pair for much longer, then it loses its density, which hampers the functionality. The noise begins to reach you again. Sometimes, the earplugs might slip out of your ear too. So, I'd recommend to change them as often as needed for best functionality.
I read about noise isolation and NRR and stuff and finally ended up buying this. Don't regret it at all. It greatly reduces the ambient noise and sometimes I could seem to hear my own pulse!
The only catch is to read up on how to correctly put the plug in your ear. I struggled with it at first, but after reading up here and there, finally got to comfortably fit. The material is much softer than 3M plugs, so you can keep them in your ear for a long time I suppose.
All in all a great purchase
Mpow Earplugs are the softest Earplugs I've been able to buy so far. They came with instructions on how to put the plugs in my ear properly. The instruction were very helpful and they made me realise why I had been struggling to put earplugs in earlier.
They come in a good quality container and also came with a small metal case that you can use to carry one or two pairs in while you're travelling.
The only thing I wish was different was that they came in smaller quantity.
Worthy product. Buy it to believe it!
Well so does it stop complete noise? No, it just blocks enough to let you sleep. In a close distance of 100-200 meters, if you have vehicles honking, this won't be a full proof solution. You might have to shut door and window in addition of using these ear plugs. Use this as a blocking option, not a permanent solution.
Tip: intially it's little uncomfortable in ear, falls in night. You get used to it after few days.