Motorola X Force XT1580 (Black 32GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Guaranteed shatter shield display with Moto ShatterShieldTM
- 21MP primary camera with dual LED flash, 4x digital zoom, burst mode, night mode, auto HDR, panorama, drag to focus and exposure, video stabilization and 5MP front facing camera with Flash
- 3760mAH battery with upto 30 hours battery back , Turbo power charging which gives you 8 hours of battery back up in 15 minutes
- Android v5.1.1 Lollipop operating system with 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 octa core processor, Adreno 430 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB and single nano SIM
- 5.4-inch (13.7 centimeters) AMOLED Quad HD capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- 4 years manufacturer warranty on the display, 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The smartphone with the screen that does not crack or shatter.
From the manufacturer
Don’t be Afraid to Fall
The Moto X Force gives you the all-new Moto ShatterShield, the world’s first shatterproof display. So there’s nothing to fear when the going gets tough. With up to 30 hours of battery life, TurboPower charging, and a 21MP camera, it won’t ever let you down. And with a sleek design featuring your choice of premium materials like ballistic nylon, it’s easy to fall for. Get tons more space for pictures, videos, music, and apps with an optional microSD card (up to 2 TB*). Moto X Force. Choose the phone that loves you back.
*microSD cards sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card. 200GB is the maximum capacity currently available.
Moto ShatterShield. The world’s first smartphone display guaranteed not to crack or shatter.
* Because you deserve a phone that won’t let you down.
*The display and embedded lens are warranted against shattering and cracking for four (4) years from the original date of purchase; scratches or other damage to the protective lens is not covered by this warranty, but should always be in place to prevent scratches and other damage to the underlying components. This phone is not shockproof or designed to withstand all damage from dropping. All other warranty exclusions, including scratches and other cosmetic damage, intentional damage or abuse, normal wear and tear and other limitations apply.
Crystal-clear Pictures. Even in Low Light
Capture beautiful, true-to-life images in any light with the 21 MP camera. You’ll get the best results every time thanks to rapid focus with zero shutter lag and a color-balancing dual LED flash.
Better-Looking Selfies in a Flash
Go from selfies to groupies. The front-facing 5 MP camera includes a wide-angle lens, which is great for fitting friends in the picture. And thanks to an extra flash on the front, everybody looks their best even in low light.
Up to 30-hour battery. Power through today and into tomorrow without giving battery life a second thought. With a 3760 mAh battery, you can watch movies, download apps, browse the web, and do everything you want to do.*
*All battery life claims are approximate and based on a standard mixed use profile. The mixed use profile is based on Motorola devices on major 4G LTE networks with excellent coverage and includes both usage and standby time. Out-of-box settings are applied to the mixed use profile to project battery performance. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
Get blazing-fast charging when you need to get going in a hurry. TurboPower gives your Moto X Force up to 8 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes.*
*Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor
Play games, stream video, and multitask at the speed of life. The ultra-powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 2.0 GHz octa-core CPUs, paired with 3 GB of blazing-fast memory, gives you all the performance you need.
5.4 inch Quad HD (1440p) Display: Bring your photos and videos to life in amazing detail with 77% more pixels than a 1080p display.
32 GB or 64 GB Storage: Choose from 32 GB or 64 GB, and never give storage a second thought.
*Available user storage is less due to preloaded software, and is subject to change due to software updates.
Ballistic Nylon. Beautifully Strong
Premium Ballistic Nylon
Set your phone apart with distinctive materials. Choose durable ballistic nylon for rich color and texture that’s lightweight and feels great.
Rock solid. Don’t let the thin design fool you. With an anodized aluminum frame, Moto X Force is remarkably light and surprisingly strong.
|Operating System||Android 5.1.1, Lollipop|
|System Srchitecture/Processor||Motorola Mobile Computing System, including Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 2.0 GHz Octa-core CPUs (MSM8994) Adreno 430 @ 600 MHz GPU Natural Language Processor Contextual Computing Processor|
|Memory (RAM)||3GB (LPDDR4 with 64-bit access)|
|Storage (ROM)||32GB/64GB, microSD Card support (up to 2TB)|
|Dimensions||Height: 149.8 mm (5.90 inches) Width: 78 mm (3.07 inches) Curve: 7.6 mm - 9.2 mm (.30 inches - .36 inches)|
|Weight||169g (6.0 oz)|
|Display||5.4 inch AMOLED 1440p Quad HD (2560 x 1440) 540 ppi ShatterShield|
|Battery||Mixed usage up to 30 hours (3760 mAh) TurboPower for up to 8 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging Supports PMA and Qi wireless charging (wireless charger sold separately)|
|Water Protection||Water repellent nano-coating|
|Networks||4G LTE (Cat 6) UMTS / HSPA+ GSM / EDGE|
|Bands||XT1580: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) MUTS / HSPA+ (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz) 4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 25, 28, 40)|
|SIM Card||Single Nano-SIM|
|Wi-Fi||802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO|
|Bluetooth Technology||Bluetooth version 4.1 LE|
|Rear Camera||21 MP /f/2.0 aperture / Phase Detect Auto-Focus (PDAF) / Closed loop processing / Colour Correlated Temperature (CCT) flash with dual LEDs / Quick Capture / Tap (anywhere) to capture / 4X digital zoom / Burst mode / Night mode / Auto HDR / Panorama / Drag to focus & exposure / Video Stabilization / 1080p HD video (30fps) / 4K video (30fps) / Slow Motion video / Video HDR (1080p and 4K)|
|Front Camera||5 MP f/2.0 aperture Wide-Angle lens 1.4um pixel for better low light Night mode Flash|
|Connectivity||Micro USB, 3.5 mm headset jack|
|Speakers/Microphones||Front-ported loud speaker 5-Mics with active noise cancellation support|
|Video Capture||1080p (30fps); 4K (30fps)|
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I previously brought a MOTO TURBO 64GB which was 2015 flagship in India.
Here are some detailed information and some tricks which you will not find in any videos or sites( As much as i have seen )
1. Display : Display is VERY GOOD very punchy and vibrant colors. i read that this phone dosent have pure black(though its only 1-2% lit) due to Shattershield but you will not notice it! The Contrast is Much Much better than LCDs. But the (WHITE)is on little warmer side you will not notice it until you put a LCD display in side.
2. SIM: Dont Give a negative rating regarding sim card its CLEARLY mentioned on site that this is Singe sim and my unit has no Impressions of Hybrid sim slot as i have seen in many reviews.
XT1580: Single Sim
XT1581(China) : Dual-Sim
3. Camera : Rear Camera is AWSM at day light the photos are comparable to S7E very quick auto focus and image processing Color looks natural and at 16MP(16:9 ratio) A pic is about 6-10 MB size which means this contains lots of detail.At Low light and in room (only 1 bulb lit)The performance is satisfactory for a normal person..Dot compare with S7E win low/artificial light..compare PRICE TAG!
CAMERA APP: Its very basic as in other moto phones. (Download the Updated Version)
Front camera: I dont take selfies And have not used Front flash yet but Camera is avg. The FOV is large but the focus is fixed at the back side
Video: Best Video Capturing looks like it has OIS although not thanks to Video Stabilization!
4. Battery & Heating: For a Moderate to heavy user it should last for about 7-8 hours with 5hours SOT.Heating is there when using Turbo Charger (0%-100% in 45-60 mins) and when playing games which led to faster battery drain due to 8Cores in SD810 . The same is for SD615 (8Cores) in Xplay and G3-TE but X force heats more compared.MORE HEATING FASTER BATTEY DRAIN!
Trick: Use Network to 3G-2G and Battery saver whenever possible and apps like Greenify (Pro Version) work best
5.UPDATES/VoLTE & future Development : This is a sad point that there is no VoLTE support till now compared to very cheap MOTO G3,MotoE2,E3..
Android 7.0 Update available.But Motorola will only provide Security Patches update thats too once in 6-8 months.
Android 7.1.2 Customs Roms now available.
6. Sound Quality & Headphone output : This thing is least explained in videos. Contains MONO Speakers But Good Sound Quality Clear not Cracking at high volume but the rich bass effect will be sometimes missing.But for a mobile notifications and little songs the speakers are good.
Headphone Output : The Provided Earphones are very basic i dont use them. I used EARPODS, Samsung , Sennheiser CX213 and the sound output is good clear and Loud.
Trick:Download MusicFX.apk from xda and disable inbuilt Audio Effects from settings to enhance sound
1. Use the Good quality earphones Like CX180/CX213 or Earpods with the Equalizer settings to get great music experience!
2.Download songs in iTunes format i.e .M4A format instead of .MP3
This is a way too long to read but i think may provide a detailed view of some topics and that are mentioned in other reviews.
It serves the purpose, one can use the phone rough and tuff, it will take everything you throw at it.
Good front camera for selfie,
call quality is good and
It heats up badly when using google maps directions
Does not have IR so cannot use TV remote apps
Headphones provided with the phone is broken and there is no datacard