Motorola Pulse 3 Max Wired Headphones (White)
|Price:||1,255.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,344.00 (52%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 40mm driver
- Ultra lightweight with rotating ear cups
- Inline microphone
- Noise isolation
- Get the latest weather updates & listen to your favorite music on the go with one touch access to Alexa
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Studio quality performance, light weight design. Get the latest weather updates & listen to your favorite music on the go with one touch access to Alexa
From the manufacturer
Motorola Pulse 3 Max Blue/Gold Over the Ear Wired Dynamic Headphones
The Motorola headphone is a powerful, dynamic ultra-lightweight over-ear headphone. Its powerful drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from Motorola. The ultra-light self-adjusting earcups offer a perfect fit for all-day comfort.
Compact and Foldable
Easy to carry, easy to store headphones are engineered for music on the go. The intelligently designed Feather Light Headphone weighs even less than 200 g has a foldable yet compact design, the earcups can be folded for easy, convenient storage.
The over-ear headphones with swivel earcups offers flexible wearing and a comfortable fit for everyone. The ergonomic design creates passive attenuation of ambient noise while providing maximum comfort for hours of listening pleasure in a snuggly fit without fatigue.
Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- High-power drivers: Create superior Motorola sound, with bass you can feel
- Lightweight earcup construction: Allows a comfortable listening experience, even for long sessions
- Self-adjusting earcups: Give you a perfect fit easily, every time you listen
- Feather light: The sleek, lightweight and compact design makes portability extremely convenient
- Easy to carry, easy to store headphones are engineered for music on the go
- In-line microphone: The tangle-resistant cable with 3.5mm audio jack comes with a built-in mic and control for calls and playback
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These earphones should fit most people just fine. The headbands are comfortable but the housing itself is made of rather cheap feeling plastic. The actual earcups did not fit my ears well and was a little uncomfortable.
Sound Quality -
Better than a sub 500/- headphone but nothing very spectacular. Both the bass and the high end are subdued, but the mids are crisp. Maybe good for YouTube or TV shows but nowhere near Audiophile land.
These cans do a decent job of isolating outside noise, as long as they fit your head and ears well. However they're not great for blocking the sound itself from escaping the headphones.
Overall I'd say they're a nice aesthetic and sound alright. I love the fact that the cable is removable and replaceable... But I wouldn't use these as my daily listening headphones.
Sound quality feels like you are listening to a very Great quality stuff. Sound that surrounds you and absolute Great BASS.
" THE BASS AND SOUND YOU NEED "
Because of great bass Speakers the headphones are little Bigger in Size also But,after all its the sound what you need.
Just give it a TRY,I hope you will like don't regret it...🙏