- Free 1-year Screen Replacement on purchase of this phone between Oct 9th 12 PM - Oct 15th, 2018 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Motorola E4 Plus (Iron Grey, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Camera: 13 MP Rear camera with ƒ/2.0,1.12 Microns, 78 degree lens, Autofocus, Single LED flash, Burst mode, Panorama, HDR, Beautification mode | 5 MP front camera with ƒ/2.4 aperture, 1.12 microns, 84 degree lens, Fixed focus, Single LED flash, Burst mode, HDR, Beautification mode
- Display: 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) HD capacitive touchscreen display with 1280x720 pixels
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB storage expandable up to 128GB | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system with 1.3GHz MT6737 quad core processor
- Battery: 5000 mAH lithium ion battery providing talk-time of 13.2 hours
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: 10W Rapid charger, USB Cable, Headset
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Moto brings to you the E4 Plus - a smartphone that's powered by a long-lasting 5000 mAh battery. Packed with a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera, the Moto E4 Plus helps you take flaunt-worthy photos. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat, and features Google Assistant for a seamless user experience. The 13.97 cm (5.5) HD display of this smartphone breathes life into all your visuals. Its fingerprint scanner not only helps you unlock this smartphone quickly, but also keeps your private data truly private. With a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and 4G support, this dual-SIM smartphone offers a powerful performance. Adding further to your convenience is the Moto Display feature that helps you check your notifications and updates quickly even when the phone is locked.
From the manufacturer
With the 5000 mAh battery, go up to 2 days on a single charge. Fuel up fast with a 10W rapid charger.
Expect the Best
The Moto E4 Plus runs Android 7.1 Nougat with Google Assistant, an updated version of the world’s most popular operating system.
Snap crisp, gorgeous photos with the 13 MP autofocus rear camera, even in low light conditions.
5 MP Front Camera
Take selfies worth sharing with the 5 MP front camera with LED flash.
Big and Brilliant
With a dazzling 13.97cm (5.5) HD Display, bring photos, videos, and games to life on the stunning Moto E4 Plus.
The Moto E4 Plus is wrapped in smooth metal finishes you wouldn’t want to put down. Choose from sophisticated finishes in Iron Gray and Fine Gold.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A recent one (Oct 5th 18): Earlier I used to get this noise only while pressing some buttons and so on. Now, it starts this music automatically, without even touching any buttons or while getting calls. Attached the noisy video for your reference. Please do not buy this mobile.
After examine they said that motherboard is damaged and handset is already opened before so you lost your warranty but how is this possible as I never take my handset to any service center before, it was the first time .
They showed me some soldering sign on motherboard due to which they said it is already open....
Now I don't know who bluff either Seller of sold me faulty set or service center staff has done something but they said they use soldering in center.
At end my 10k waste because they are charging Rs.- 7200 for new motherboard .
And the product I received was very very bad. It's camera quality was not gud and voice quality too. You can't enjoy the music or call properly as it is not clearly odible. It's works very slow. You have to download apps regarding MS office, and app locker other wise it will not work.
I replaced the first handset and received other set but it is very disappointing that both set were having same problem.
But there is often a loud buzzing like sound from the mobile, can u please replace the product .
Lenovo has corrupted moto's quality
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
call droped many times