Motorola Plus (Fine Gold, 32GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 13MP primary camera with ƒ/2.0,1.12 microns, 78° lens, Autofocus, Single LED flash, Burst mode, Panorama, HDR, Beautification mode and 5MP front facing camera with ƒ/2.4 aperture,1.12 microns, 84° lens, Fixed focus, Single LED flash, Burst mode, HDR, Beautification mode
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 267 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system with 1.3GHz MT6737 quad core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save with a similar mobile phone
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Moto brings to you the E4 Plus - a smartphone that's powered by a long-lasting 5000 mAh battery. Packed with a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera, the Moto E4 Plus helps you take flaunt-worthy photos. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat, and features Google Assistant for a seamless user experience. The 13.97 cm (5.5) HD display of this smartphone breathes life into all your visuals. Its fingerprint scanner not only helps you unlock this smartphone quickly, but also keeps your private data truly private. With a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and 4G support, this dual-SIM smartphone offers a powerful performance. Adding further to your convenience is the Moto Display feature that helps you check your notifications and updates quickly even when the phone is locked.
From the manufacturer
With the 5000 mAh battery, go up to 2 days on a single charge. Fuel up fast with a 10W rapid charger.
Expect the Best
The Moto E4 Plus runs Android 7.1 Nougat with Google Assistant, an updated version of the world’s most popular operating system.
Snap crisp, gorgeous photos with the 13 MP autofocus rear camera, even in low light conditions.
5 MP Front Camera
Take selfies worth sharing with the 5 MP front camera with LED flash.
Big and Brilliant
With a dazzling 13.97cm (5.5) HD Display, bring photos, videos, and games to life on the stunning Moto E4 Plus.
The Moto E4 Plus is wrapped in smooth metal finishes you wouldn’t want to put down. Choose from sophisticated finishes in Iron Gray and Fine Gold.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A recent one (Oct 5th 18): Earlier I used to get this noise only while pressing some buttons and so on. Now, it starts this music automatically, without even touching any buttons or while getting calls. Attached the noisy video for your reference. Please do not buy this mobile.
After examine they said that motherboard is damaged and handset is already opened before so you lost your warranty but how is this possible as I never take my handset to any service center before, it was the first time .
They showed me some soldering sign on motherboard due to which they said it is already open....
Now I don't know who bluff either Seller of sold me faulty set or service center staff has done something but they said they use soldering in center.
At end my 10k waste because they are charging Rs.- 7200 for new motherboard .
The drawback is that the device is little bit heavy weight. But battery is life is awesome. Phone is fitted with a 2 day battery life. Sound quality is also good as compared to other smartphone in this price segment.
Lenovo has corrupted moto's quality
1. The Phone has sooooo much lag that I feel sometimes the phone has not even registered my touch. End up tapping the screen multiple times as a result and even the it may or may not work.
2. The Camera tend to hunt for focus even in a brightly lit room, so you have to time your shutter release when it doe capture focus... and pray to god you got the timing right.
3. It is H-E-A-V-Y.
Some things that work for it are Battery life and perhaps the Turbo Charge feature. Other than that, nothing else.
I understand the price point this is selling at, you cannot expect too much from the phone, but atleast it should work as well as a budget phone works. The lags and misses and the entire screwed up user experience just isn't worth it. My 2 year old Moto G4 Plus performs better than this piece of junk, and boy did the G4 Plus have issues... heating issue, and the ghost touch issue being the 2 most annoying ones. but it used to work flawlessly when you had the phones rectified.
I wonder how anyone is supposed to manage the Lagging performance, missed inputs and the screen going black when the phone rings? Honest to goodness advise: Stay Away from this.