Motor 2nd Generation (3G, White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5MP primary camera with auto focus, HDR and 0.3MP front facing camera
- 4.5-inch (11.43 centimeters) quarter HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- Android v5 Lollipop operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad core processor, 400MHz Adreno 302 GPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+UMTS)
- 2390mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
With box and I have to see whether charger is there or not
From the Manufacturer
Choose to have more with the new Moto E
A fast quad-core processor with 3G plus the latest version of Android OS, Lollipop. And with a long-lasting battery, you can do all the things you need.
Choose to start experiencing more
Enjoy a fast quad-core processor and Android 5.0, Lollipop, the latest version of the world's most popular mobile OS.
Choose to start sharing more
Capture the moment quickly, by activating the camera with just a twist of your wrist. Take great selfies and photos with cameras on the front and back, then share with friends.
Choose to start exploring further
A long-lasting battery lets you go further and longer without stopping to recharge.** Corning Gorilla Glass and a water-resistant coating help protect your phone and keep it looking new.
Choose to start seeing more clearly
Watch, read, and browse on a sharp 540 x 960 qHD, 245 ppi display.
Why Moto E?
3G speed Connect with anyone, anywhere.
Quad-core processor Do more, faster.
Long-lasting battery Keep going, longer.
Android 5.0, Lollipop Enjoy the latest Android OS.
Expandable memory 8GB of storage, with a slot for an optional microSD card.***
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the rare occasion that the device is available to buy and you are thinking of spending your hard earned cash to buy it, I would say from my experience that you will repent your decision each day in case you buy it. Very less features considering the alternatives.
I did a lot of online study before zeroing it to this product. The points in favor of this phone are as follows.
1. since this is a Stock Android phone, updates are pretty quick than other manufacturers.
2. 4.5 inch screen is not too big nor too small and it is the sweet spot for the mobile screen size as per my understanding. My mother is very much comfortable in doing one hand operation.
3. The battery capacity is quite good and the phone does not heat up on continuous calls or usage.
4. Featuring the Gorilla glass 3 is advantageous as there is no need for any glass protection which actually dampens the touch functionality.
5. Both rear and front camera is quite good for the price point. Do not expect the quality of a Samsung Galaxy S6 Camera.
6. There is no lag found on any applications or functionalities. Again do not expect the lighting fast or buttery smooth operation of a Samsung Galaxy S6 but from the price point Moto E is a very good product. This product is miles ahead than other android phones which are priced below 5000INR.
Just for a better understanding purpose I mentioned Samsung Galaxy S6.
I recommend this phone to all budget conscious people to try this phone instead of going with some cheap phones which do not have adequate Ram nor processing power nor battery life to last even couple of hours.
We can use it as a second phone. Moto e has a good grip and heavy phone due to gorilla glass and others features in this price range u can satisfy we are using a brand product.
Flash is not in this phone but camera quality is superb comparison to others which has a flash. If the light is OK then works well photos in night also.
Good phone recommended.
The delivery & all was good. The phone was snappy at first, but it has slowed down considerably. A simple reboot fixes it.
The battery life is excellent. She gets 2 days on single charge. It charges quickly as well.
The camera is good for an occasional snap but nothing more.
The phone has some heft to it(which is good) & doesn't make creaking noises, like other budget phones.
She mostly uses it for whatsapp & music.
Good buy for 5k.
I wanted to buy a low end mobile since I have limited use of it, finally went through the reviews and zeroed on MOTO E
Sincerely don't want to comment anything about this pathetic equipment but can't hold my tongue to shower my angst!!
Below pic will explain the condition of the so called MOTO E after roughly 3 months of use;
(Those who watched the movie ZOOTOPIA can easily relate to it)