Top positive review
An Amazing Mobile at an AMAZING PRICE!! Read For Detailed Info and Tricks!
28 June 2017
I brought this mobile after watching many videos and reviews for many months.
I previously brought a MOTO TURBO 64GB which was 2015 flagship in India.
Here are some detailed information and some tricks which you will not find in any videos or sites( As much as i have seen )
1. Display : Display is VERY GOOD very punchy and vibrant colors. i read that this phone dosent have pure black(though its only 1-2% lit) due to Shattershield but you will not notice it! The Contrast is Much Much better than LCDs. But the (WHITE)is on little warmer side you will not notice it until you put a LCD display in side.
2. SIM: Dont Give a negative rating regarding sim card its CLEARLY mentioned on site that this is Singe sim and my unit has no Impressions of Hybrid sim slot as i have seen in many reviews.
XT1580: Single Sim
XT1581(China) : Dual-Sim
3. Camera : Rear Camera is AWSM at day light the photos are comparable to S7E very quick auto focus and image processing Color looks natural and at 16MP(16:9 ratio) A pic is about 6-10 MB size which means this contains lots of detail.At Low light and in room (only 1 bulb lit)The performance is satisfactory for a normal person..Dot compare with S7E win low/artificial light..compare PRICE TAG!
CAMERA APP: Its very basic as in other moto phones. (Download the Updated Version)
Front camera: I dont take selfies And have not used Front flash yet but Camera is avg. The FOV is large but the focus is fixed at the back side
Video: Best Video Capturing looks like it has OIS although not thanks to Video Stabilization!
4. Battery & Heating: For a Moderate to heavy user it should last for about 7-8 hours with 5hours SOT.Heating is there when using Turbo Charger (0%-100% in 45-60 mins) and when playing games which led to faster battery drain due to 8Cores in SD810 . The same is for SD615 (8Cores) in Xplay and G3-TE but X force heats more compared.MORE HEATING FASTER BATTEY DRAIN!
Trick: Use Network to 3G-2G and Battery saver whenever possible and apps like Greenify (Pro Version) work best
5.UPDATES/VoLTE & future Development : This is a sad point that there is no VoLTE support till now compared to very cheap MOTO G3,MotoE2,E3..
Android 7.0 Update available.But Motorola will only provide Security Patches update thats too once in 6-8 months.
Android 7.1.2 Customs Roms now available.
6. Sound Quality & Headphone output : This thing is least explained in videos. Contains MONO Speakers But Good Sound Quality Clear not Cracking at high volume but the rich bass effect will be sometimes missing.But for a mobile notifications and little songs the speakers are good.
Headphone Output : The Provided Earphones are very basic i dont use them. I used EARPODS, Samsung , Sennheiser CX213 and the sound output is good clear and Loud.
Trick:Download MusicFX.apk from xda and disable inbuilt Audio Effects from settings to enhance sound
1. Use the Good quality earphones Like CX180/CX213 or Earpods with the Equalizer settings to get great music experience!
2.Download songs in iTunes format i.e .M4A format instead of .MP3
This is a way too long to read but i think may provide a detailed view of some topics and that are mentioned in other reviews.