Moto G5s Plus (Blush Gold, 64GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 13+13 MP Dual rear camera with LED flash | 8 MP front camera with LED flash
- Display: 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Full HD capacitive touchscreen display with 1080x1920 pixels | Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 128GB | Dual nano hybrid SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system with 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa core processor
- Battery: 3000 mAH lithium ion battery with 15W Turbo charging
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: 15W Turbo charger, Headset and USB Cable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our first-ever Moto G with a head-turning metal design gives you more than you’d expect for less than you’d think. Free yourself with a 2800mAh all-day battery and rapid charging.Take beautiful photos even in bright light with a fast-focusing 13 MP camera. Stay entertained on the go with a fast 1.4 GHz octa-core processor.Unlock your phone using only your fingerprint. And turn on the camera with a twist of your wrist—our exclusive Moto Experiences give you simple shortcuts to the features you use most.
From the manufacturer
A Fingerprint Reader that Does More
Your fingerprint unlocks your phone & the fingerprint reader can act as a directional key.
Is this a 4G VoLTE enabled phone? Is 4G VoLTE supported in both SIMs?
Yes. This phone supports Jio VoLTE on both the SIMs. However, only one SIM will be active on VoLTE at one time.
Does the phone have Fingerprint Sensor?
Yes. The phone has one of the best Fingerprint sensors, with feedback time of only around 0.3s. You can save upto 5 Finger prints to unlock the phone.
Does this phone support Casting to TVs?
Yes. This phone supports casting to streaming players like Chromecast.
Is the phone water/splash proof?
Yes. The phone is splash proof. This is possible at it uses a water repellant nano-coating which protects the phone from accidental water spills and splashes.
Does this phone have a front flash?
Yes. The phone comes with a LED Front Flash, which is ideal for low light occasions like parties, candle light dinner and more.
33,808 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 33,808 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Battery: Lasts a day or more. Depends heavily on the usage. Sometimes drains with 4G and draining apps.
2) Camera: Expected a bit more from the camera especially the dual lens setup from Moto. It does a decent job but not top notch. Don't expect OnePlus like pictures (obviously) without editing. Selfie camera is good enough though.
3) Software: Bad experience here. Motorola management and devs need to up their game because we're getting Android Oreo after almost a year while Motorola promised it in early 2018. Only security patch updates were provided for a 16k phone with other competitors in the market. Software experience is stock though which is very good, no bloatware.
4) Gestures: I think the gestures and one button navigation is one of the best features of this smartphone. I use it on a daily basis (gestures only, not a big fan of single button navigation gestures but many people like it).
5) Turbo Charger: Very good, provides a great amount of charge in less time. One of the best that I've seen. But the cable plastic end got frayed.
6) Display & Design: Top notch for the price. One of the best in this price segment. However, the design gets wasted if you put it in a case :)
7) Rest: Snapdragon 625, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, no complaints here. Performance wise its good! (Funny though that Moto G6 has Snapdragon 450 for the same price at launch! What are you doing Moto?).
I'm upset with Lenovo it has destroyed the name and fame of Motorola which used to give regular software updates. I received nothing other than security patches till date. Even those were very irregular. A few things like call recorder and other common features are missing.. could have been better:-(
And one thing they need to work on their camera the potrait shutter lag is too slow even though the camera app got updated several times since the purchase, the picture has that noise in normal mode and potrait mode is a waste the blur effect doesn't adjust the way we want it to.... apart from that everything is quite good.
They really have to bring up their game to survive in mid range segment because the other phones are Killin it !!! Period.....
Since I'm coming from Nexus 5, thought the display could had been better.
Not sure why the flash light they've provided is warm color and not white led color like any other mobile. This gives a different effect on the photos took with flash ON, some may like it but I guess most wouldn't.
Everything else is on par and the Moto gesture features are cool & handy.