Motorola G5s Plus (Blush Gold, 64GB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 13+13 MP Dual rear camera with LED flash | 8 MP front camera with LED flash. The battery has upto 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging
- Display: 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Full HD capacitive touchscreen display with 1080x1920 pixels | Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 128GB | Dual nano hybrid SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system with 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa core processor
- Battery: 3000 mAH lithium ion battery with 15W Turbo charging ; Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5 mm headset jack ; Water protection: Water repellent nano-coating ; Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth version 4.2 LE + EDR
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: 15W Turbo charger, Headset and USB Cable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our first-ever Moto G with a head-turning metal design gives you more than you’d expect for less than you’d think. Free yourself with a 2800mAh all-day battery and rapid charging.Take beautiful photos even in bright light with a fast-focusing 13 MP camera. Stay entertained on the go with a fast 1.4 GHz octa-core processor.Unlock your phone using only your fingerprint. And turn on the camera with a twist of your wrist—our exclusive Moto Experiences give you simple shortcuts to the features you use most.
From the manufacturer
A Fingerprint Reader that Does More
Your fingerprint unlocks your phone & the fingerprint reader can act as a directional key.
Is this a 4G VoLTE enabled phone? Is 4G VoLTE supported in both SIMs?
Yes. This phone supports Jio VoLTE on both the SIMs. However, only one SIM will be active on VoLTE at one time.
Does the phone have Fingerprint Sensor?
Yes. The phone has one of the best Fingerprint sensors, with feedback time of only around 0.3s. You can save upto 5 Finger prints to unlock the phone.
Does this phone support Casting to TVs?
Yes. This phone supports casting to streaming players like Chromecast.
Is the phone water/splash proof?
Yes. The phone is splash proof. This is possible at it uses a water repellant nano-coating which protects the phone from accidental water spills and splashes.
Does this phone have a front flash?
Yes. The phone comes with a LED Front Flash, which is ideal for low light occasions like parties, candle light dinner and more.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Battery: Lasts a day or more. Depends heavily on the usage. Sometimes drains with 4G and draining apps.
2) Camera: Expected a bit more from the camera especially the dual lens setup from Moto. It does a decent job but not top notch. Don't expect OnePlus like pictures (obviously) without editing. Selfie camera is good enough though.
3) Software: Bad experience here. Motorola management and devs need to up their game because we're getting Android Oreo after almost a year while Motorola promised it in early 2018. Only security patch updates were provided for a 16k phone with other competitors in the market. Software experience is stock though which is very good, no bloatware.
4) Gestures: I think the gestures and one button navigation is one of the best features of this smartphone. I use it on a daily basis (gestures only, not a big fan of single button navigation gestures but many people like it).
5) Turbo Charger: Very good, provides a great amount of charge in less time. One of the best that I've seen. But the cable plastic end got frayed.
6) Display & Design: Top notch for the price. One of the best in this price segment. However, the design gets wasted if you put it in a case :)
7) Rest: Snapdragon 625, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, no complaints here. Performance wise its good! (Funny though that Moto G6 has Snapdragon 450 for the same price at launch! What are you doing Moto?).
First of all thanks to Amazon for its prompt delivery and thanks to Seller Darshita Electronics for sending this product in good condition.
Build Quality: Very good build quality
Performance: Performance is very good no lags are experienced till now.
Sound Quality: Good but not much loud. I liked it personally.
Camera Quality: Good in Outdoor also 4K video recording is bundled.
FingerPrint Scanner: Responsive scanner. It detects the finger print quite fast.
Battery Backup: Good if you are on Android Nougat. It stays almost one day of heavy usage.
TurboCharging: Fast charging is available on this device and it charges quickly.
Camera Quality: Disappointed with image processing from this camera. i can say it was below average. The Dual Camera setup was a disappointment. But soon Motorola had released the camera updates and it improved in great extent. I can say the Dual camera is properly implemented after lot of updates from Motorola. Color reproduction of this camera is a below average it did not process the image if i compare it with Google camera which is installed in my device and also very surprised that images shot with Google camera app are far better than the Motorola's stock camera app as it is using same sensor. Don't know why Motorola is not working on the camera quality.
Camera Bumps: As we know that Camera Bumps are bit outwards on this model so there is a chance for scratches on the camera glass so better to have a protective back cover with camera protection.
Regular Updates: Updates are not in the list of Motorola as they are focusing on their new models so ignoring the previous models. I have recently got the Oreo updates after so much waiting. Very poor service when it comes to the updates from Motorola.
Battery backup: Battery backup deteriorates after upgrading to Android Oreo. I have noticed the next day i have to charge two time a day after upgrading. Now waiting for the next update hope this will be fixed in next update.
Final Verdict: If you are a camera freak and expecting for some great shots then this phone will give you an average quality so better think for other options available in the market. But if you are an average user with some budget restrictions then go for it.
The above said are my experiences with this phone and my overall rating for this phone will be 3.5.
Now phone has totally dead and we went to take it Motorola service center Kota they said we check it give us some time than they said phone is dead and it’s not repairable or not in warranty support they said that its mother board has faulty
Very poor service giving by Motorola service center they didn’t explain how can mother board has faulty in six months and why it is not I n under warranty
I am raising a complaint in consumer forum
Top international reviews
I love my old G4 Plus (except for the random ghost touch), but after 2 years i decided to change it...
In general terms, Im so glad with the new phone but I have some complains (maybe not so importants but...):
- Why they change the order of the buttons! Since G1, the lock/off button was above the volume buttons. Now they decided to invert the positions! This is so confusing, at least to me that I decided to buy this phone, also because it have the same size than my old G4 Plus, and Im adapted to it.
- Stupid speaker on the bottom! The speaker in the front sound much better than this new position and never was covered...
- Horrible and totally unsafe back camera! The phone has a really nice back in aluminium (to see and to touch) but you have to covered with a case because the camera stands out so much without any protection. G4 Plus had an "riple" on the back and a metallic frame that helps a bit to protect the camera... Why not in this one?
For the rest, its a very nice phone and a worthy member of the G family.