- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Moto G Plus, 4th Gen (White, 16 GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 16 MP primary camera with laser focus, PDAF and professional mode, 5 MP wide angle front camera with display flash
- Finger print reader for fast unlocking, 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow OS (upgradable to Android v7.0 Nougat) with Motorola mobile computing system, including 1.5 GHz MSM8952 Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 617 octa-core processor with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual micro-SIM dual-standby (4G+3G)
- 3000 mAh all day battery with TurboPower charging (6 hours of power in 15 min of charging)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Easily Accessible Service Centers across Major Cities in India
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Now get the latest Andriod 7.0 Nougat on Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus
For a successful installation, we recommend installing this update when the battery in your phone is at least 50% charged and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
If you have received a notification message for this update:
- Select "Yes, I'm in".
- After the software is downloaded, select "Install now".
- After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
- Your phone is now updated.
If you have not received a notification message for this update, follow the steps below to manually update your phone:
- Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
- Select "About phone".
- Select "System updates".
- Select "Yes, I'm in". After the software is downloaded, select "Install now".
- After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
- Your phone is now updated.
From the manufacturer
Never Miss Out on What Really Matters
Great pictures make all the difference. That’s why there’s the new Moto G Plus, 4th Gen. It gives you a 16 MP camera with laser focus and a whole lot more, so you can say goodbye to blurry photos and missed shots. Instantly unlock your phone using your unique fingerprint as a passcode. Get up to 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging, along with an all-day battery. And get the speed you need now and in the future with a powerful octa-core processor.
The new Moto G Plus, 4th Gen.
Pictures. Power. Performance. Priced like no other.
Everyone deserves great photos. That’s why the Moto G Plus, 4th Gen has the most advanced 16 MP camera in its class. It gives you two additional auto-focus technologies that work quickly so you never miss the shot, resulting in sharp, clear pictures both day and night. It has built-in hardware to improve brightness in low-light settings. It includes exclusive camera software that makes sure you get the best shot. And since it’s a 16 MP camera, it captures every moment in beautiful detail, just as you remember. The Moto G Plus, 4th Gen comes with OmniVision PureCel Plus image sensor technology that delivers great performance - boost low light capability and better color noise performance, with ultra-low power consumption.
Quick Capture & Best Shot
Launch the rear camera with two twists of your wrist, then double twist again to switch to the front camera. So no matter if you’re capturing a once in a lifetime moment or just a fun selfie with friends, you always get the picture.
Best Shot: You don’t have to be a professional to get a great picture. The camera captures multiple shots before and after you touch the screen. It analyses the images recognising issues like blurred subjects or blinking eyes, before recommending the best picture to keep, so you will get great results.
Great Group Shots. Smile, Everyone
The front camera captures a 84 degree wide angle, so it’s easy to get everyone in the picture. And since it’s a high-resolution 5 MP camera, both selfies and group shots look their best.
Just Shoot. Let the Software do the Rest
Whether you’re a weekend photographer or a seasoned pro, Motorola cameras include software that makes taking great pictures easier than ever.
For ultimate control, get the same manual settings you’d expect to find on a great digital camera. Adjust the white balance, shutter speed, ISO, exposure compensation, and focus. Change settings with a touch to get exactly what you want.
Charge at the Speed of Life
Give your phone a quick energy boost so you can power up and get on with life. The included TurboPower charger gives your Moto G Plus, 4th Gen up to 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging.*
A Passcode as Unique as You
Forget about typing your passcode. Simply touch the fingerprint reader and it instantly wakes up your phone, conveniently unlocking it at the same time. Unlike some phones, the reader recognizes your unique fingerprint no matter which way you hold it.
Life Moves Fast. Move Faster
Moto G Plus, 4th Gen is built to keep up. With Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor, you’ll have more than enough power to run your favourite apps today and new ones down the road. Run multiple apps at the same time without slowing down. And with powerful graphics capabilities that support rich 3D images, enjoy games that look more realistic and life like than ever.
Bring your Life to Life
With a 5.5" Full HD display, your friends’ Facebook photos look sharp and lifelike, while videos and games come to life like never before. Moto G Plus, 4th Gen gives you vivid colours and intricate details you’d expect to find only on a premium phone.
Moto Pure. A Faster Phone. A Pure Experience
The Moto Pure phones like the new Moto G Plus, 4th Gen give you an experience that’s second to none. Boost performance by running a pure, clutter-free version of Android with no unnecessary software to slow you down. Enjoy a pure design, with no extra logos outside and no extra animations and apps inside. Only great moto enhancements that makes the usage even more convenient.
4G Speed. Instant Gratification
The new Moto G Plus, 4th Gen runs at 4G speed, so you can get to the good stuff faster.^ Watch a friend’s holiday video smoothly without annoying stops and starts. Keep up with the latest news or post some of your own without missing a beat. Quickly download that important document from work and stay a step ahead of your inbox.
Room to Grow
Never give storage a second thought. Moto G Plus, 4th Gen gives you plenty of room for music, movies and photos, and you can easily add up to 128 GB more through an optional microSD card.#
For Best Performance
for a successful installation, we recommend installing this update when the battery in your phone is at least 50% charged and you are connected to a wi-fI network. If you have received a notification message for this update:
1. Select "yes, i'm in".
2. After the software is downloaded, select "install now".
3. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
4. Your phone is now updated.
If you have not received a notification message for this update, follow the steps below:
1. Select the settings icon in the apps menu.
2. Select "about phone".
3. Select "system updates".
4. Select "yes, i'm in". After the software is downloaded, select "install now".
5. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
6. Your phone is now updated.
Upgrade to android 7.0 nougat is now available. Here are some of the highlights of this update:
Quick switch between apps: multitasking on your phone just got even easier. Double-tap the overview/recent apps button to switch between your two most recently used apps.
Multi-window view: android nougat supports multi-window view, so you can run two apps side by side on your screen. For example, reply to a text message while watching a video, or browse the internet during a video call. Activate multi-window view by long-pressing the overview/recent apps button while in a compatible app. Important: the developer of the app needs to enable multi-window view.
Work mode: for android for work users, android nougat comes with a new work mode toggle, which allows you to conveniently turn on and off your device's work apps and related notifications for a better work-life balance.
data saver: data saver helps reduce mobile data usage. When data saver is on, apps running in the background won't be able to access mobile data. An app that you're currently using can access data, but may do so less frequently. You can also choose which apps have unrestricted mobile data access. To turn data saver on, open settings from the app tray and go to "data usage", then tap "data saver". To adjust data access for individual apps, go to "unrestricted data access".
Doze on the go: android nougat comes with an improved doze mode. Now your device goes into lower power usage when you aren't using it and the screen is off, even if you're on the move.
Just-in-time compiler: the new just-in-time compiler improves runtime device performance, helps reduce the amount of storage space required for apps and helps make app and system updates much faster.
new moto action: we've added a new moto action to your phone: swipe to shrink the screen. To learn more about this action, open the moto app from the app tray, then go to "actions" and tap "swipe to shrink the screen". Fingerprint sensor for screen lock (moto g4 plus only): we've added a new setting to disable and enable locking the screen when the screen is on and you touch the fingerprint sensor. To access this setting, open settings from the app tray, scroll down to "security", then tap on the screen lock gear icon.
Legal and Disclaimers
*[TurboPower & Battery Disclaimer]
Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average mixed use profile that includes both usage and standby time on a 4G LTE network. Out-of-box settings are applied to the mixed use profile to project battery performance. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
#[SD Card Capacity]
Actual usable capacity will be less due to formatting and operating system. MicroSD card sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card.
Certain features, functionality, and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions, and charges. All are subject to change without notice.
Motorola, Stylised M Logo, MOTO and the MOTO family of marks are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. Android, Google, and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Corning and Gorilla are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated. Qualcomm is a registered trademark and Snapdragon is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. 2016 Motorola Mobility LLC. All rights reserved.
For Best Performance:
- Avoid using the device while charging
- Disable GPS and bluetooth while not in use
- Clear unwanted apps in the background to improve performance
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 52,509 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tried to contact in their service centre. But didn't get satisfactory results there.
Edited today. 12-04-18
From the day I brought this cell phone my life has turned upside down its not a single day this phone has worked properly the service centre people are just pro government servants I think no one's wants to assists me. Battery issues screen calibration issues software issues everything is not working and just yesterday the Power button just came out poor built in quality.
Seller has filed me for good as the Amazon did.
1) within a month got scratch on the rear camera glass evenafter using A backcover, hence camera doesn't focus and take blurry image. Back cover glass not covered in warrenty so you have to pay 950/- for small peice of glass at service center even in warrenty period.
2) Heating problem: Phone will get heated while using gps navigation, racing games which uses sensors and while using camera, even it get heated a lot in nominal sunlight (don't know why)
3) Screen has auto touch problem while charging, it is almost impossible to use your phone while charging, because randomly anything can start/stop/select and closed. (Unfortunately once a msg got selected and forwarded to some wrong person on watsapp :'( ..... )
4) Only good thing is it never got hanged, all applications of general use runs fine.
Overall i got frustrated after spending so much money in it, not lobeying for any other phone but plz give it a try to something else but not to this garbage, shame on the brand like motorola..
It has no battery backup turbocharger is another thing .
after 4 to 5 month screen will work automatically .
when you open the screen it will open other apps automatically .
then you have to restart your phone.
camera got screech .
it showing OTG cable supported but it is not work
very poor phone
Please don't buy it
shame on u moto g4 plus and kaariigarrrrr
2) now all my contacts are mixed with others . No one have solution for this.
3) it will hang all the time when it gets too much temperature
4) and also camera is not good . if you use this camera for above 15 minutes , then your mobile temperature will increase and camera will stuck
I would like to write review on here from last 5 months. But now gets time. i think it is not a good mobile for anyone. sad to tell that . Thank you