Moto G5 Plus (32GB, Lunar Grey)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12MP primary camera (f1.7) with dual auto focus pixels and 5MP front facing camera, color balancing dual LED flash, 8x digital zoom for photos, 4x for video, drag to focus exposure
- 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- Metal body with finger-print reader
- 13.2 centimeters (5.2-inch) Full HD TFT IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 capacitive touchscreen
- Android v7 Nougat operating system | Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor (2GHz) with Adreno 506 GPU
- Dual nano SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
This product is available as Certified Refurbished.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Captivating Design. Unlimited Performance.
One of the first new Moto G phones with a head-turning metal design, it’s packed with all of the stuff you need—and none of the stuff you don’t. Take stunning photos using the most advanced 12MP camera in its class featuring Dual Autofocus Pixels. Free yourself with a 3000mAh all-day battery and fuel up fast with TurboPower charging.* Get smooth app performance without stops and stutters thanks to a speedy 2.0 GHz octa-core processor. Use your fingerprint to unlock your phone instantly. And turn on the camera with a twist of your wrist—our exclusive Moto Experiences give you simple shortcuts to the features you use most.
*Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average user profile that includes both usage and standby time. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, voice, data, and other
From the manufacturer
The new Moto G5 Plus comes with a high-grade aluminium finish that’s been diamond cut and bead-blasted to perfection. Choose from Lunar Grey or Fine Gold colours. Fall for those stunning good looks. Love the smooth feel in your hand. Notice that precision craftsmanship. And count on the durability, day after day.
TurboPower Technology and All-day Battery
Stay unplugged. The 3000 mAh all-day battery holds enough power to get you through your day. When it’s time to power up, don’t slow down. The included TurboPower charger provides up to 6 hours of battery life with just a quick 15 minute charge.**
Most Advanced Camera in it's Class
The new Moto G5 Plus gives you the most advanced 12 MP camera in its class. The first with Dual Autofocus Pixels, it locks onto the subject up to 60% faster* than ever before. And by letting in more light, you get beautiful pictures even on dark, cloudy days. Switch to the 5 MP front camera and you get a wide-angle lens that’s great for group selfies.
*Compared with Moto G4 Plus.
Quick Capture and Best Shot
Never miss a moment. Launch the main camera quickly with just two twists of your wrist. Then double twist again to switch to the front camera. Take a picture and the camera automatically captures multiple shots, intelligently recognizing issues like blurred images or closed eyes. Then it recommends the best shot to keep, so you get the best results.
Get ultimate control by using the same manual settings you’d expect to find on a professional SLR camera. Adjust the white balance, shutter speed, ISO, exposure compensation and focus.
Never mind remembering your passcode. Just use the fingerprint reader to unlock your phone and wake it up instantly. Touch the reader again to lock it back up.
Moto G5 Plus gives you a blazing-fast 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, powerful graphics capabilities and support for 4G LTE. So you can run apps smoothly without slowing down. Enjoy stutter-free playback of your favourite games and videos. And browse the web or stream music at lightning-fast speed.
*Certain features, functionality and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions and charges. All are subject to change without notice.
Life in Full HD
Bring your photos, videos and games to life. Moto G5 Plus gives you a 13.20cm (5.2) Full HD display, delivering the vivid colors and fine details you’ve come to expect only from premium phones.
Make a Splash
Never let spills, splashes or a little rain get in your way. Moto G5 Plus uses a water-repellent* coating to protect your phone inside and out. This advanced nano-coating technology creates a water repellent barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes or light rain. Not designed to be submersed in water or exposed to pressurized water or other liquids. Not waterproof.
Don’t jump through hoops to stay in the loop. Moto Display gives you a quick preview of notifications and updates, so you can see what’s going on without unlocking your phone.
With Moto Actions, your simple gestures make everyday interactions more convenient. Whether it’s a twist of your wrist to open the camera or chopping down twice to turn on the flashlight, you can use your favorite features without touching a button.
Never give storage a second thought. Moto G5 Plus gives you up to 32GB internal storage to store your favourite music, movies and photos and you can easily add up to 128 GB more through an optional microSD card.*
Twice as Nice
Having one phone doesn’t mean you have to stick to one plan. Or even one number. To help save money, Moto G5 Plus automatically selects the best plan to use based on your call history. You can also manually switch between two plans to keep business and personal calls separate.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
•Fast Charging(1:30hrs to 2 hrs for 100%)
•Good Battery Life(After moderate use battery lasts for almost 12 hrs, on continuous use it lasts for 6-7 hrs)
•Excellent Camera quality(DxO marks almost equivalent to Iphone 7)
•Scratch Proof Screen(No scratch on screen even after rough use.)
•No Lag(Got 124 apps on my phone still it runs smoothly)
•Nice build quality(Metallic back)
•Speed of this phone is blazing fast. I've compared it to the other phones in this range and this phones tops it all in terms of response rate and speed.(2.0GHz)
• Gets slightly heated while charging (That's normal because of turbo charging)
•Images appears to be slightly blurry while zooming through camera.
•Earphones that comes with Moto G5 plus is of really low quality. You cannot listen to songs even at full volume in crowded area.
•Camera is buggy. It opens after 3-4 attempts. (Error message: Can't connect to camera. please Restart the phone)
This is a really really good budget phone. Probably the best in this range. You won't regret for sure after buying this phone. Fast processors, Snapdragon 625 paired with Adreno 506 GPU makes it perfect for gaming.
Beware with seller.
The major downside is the UNIBODY style of the phone, which means if something goes wrong the phone has to be opened screen first with application of heat and then attached with glue when things get done. And more often than not after the RE-ATTACHMENT the phone doent look like as it was before. It gets a bit deformed.
3 days later flipkart courier guy came and i paid 16000/- his face was so happy ..I think people don't tip him much. So when I tipped him 1re he looked heavenly. He even said God bless you..I was also happy as I can see entire world in this mobile. My abdomen region sometimes hurts crazy.. nevertheless,I browse in my 2G pack as to how to stifle my pain. Life is damn good with moto g5 plus. It nearly changed the way I lived. now I get respect among my peers for owning moto g5 plus
1. Both the cameras are Excellent. Some of my frns asked if some of the videos and photos have been taken on an iPhone or OnePlus.
2. The Camera has a manual mode which is damn useful. Please see YouTube tutorial for it and you can unleash a lof of photography prowess.
3. The battery life is decent.. Easily lasts a day with 4.5 hrs to 5 hrs screen on time
4. The phone charges within 1.5 hrs with the turbo charger
5. The phone is ergonomic fits in the hand very well which makes it easy to handle and doesn't slip from the hand.
6. I have been using the phone for past 4 months and I have faced zero issues with durability and software as well.
1. Minor lags and hangs occasionally occur..itd a rare case i guess the android version and update is to blame than the hardware of the phone
2. The fingerprint scanner is someitmes not responsive when the fingers are wet or dusty. Many a times i have to unlock with my pattern instead of the fingerprint scanner.
1. I got the phone in exchange of my old Xplay which i got for an exchange value of 3.5k. Thus overall i got the this phone for 7.5k. Which is a bumper deal considering the original price of 16k/17k.
2. If you are planning to use the phone in abroad countries please check the 3g/4g/2g channels available in those countries. For example this phone won't support 4g in USA for most of the service providers in USA. however, it provides 2g everywhere in USA and select service providers will have 3g.
Please consider this fact if you are going to use this phone abroad for a long time.