auto-hp beauty-hpc family

Customer reviews

4,977
Moto G, 4th Gen (Black, 2 GB, 16 GB)
Colour: Black|Size: 16 GB|Change
Price:₹ 10,699.00

on 10 March 2017
Never ever buy this today it blasted in my dads hand 3 months old phone can u hell belive this we need hell refund and dont ever buy this Chinese thing
review imagereview image
191 people found this helpful
|33 Comments|Report abuse
on 6 July 2017
Pls don't go for this model.the phone get swiched of on incoming calls.it is common problem with moto g4 model. U can search on internet for more details regarding this.issue.also Motorola customer care number is not working.
5 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 4 January 2018
Really this is a awesome mobile by moto .I am buy this mobile in 2016 and since today this mobile worked very well .It's Speed really awesome .And it's Camera and Sound quality also very good .And the quick charging facility also Good .I am Rated 4 because of its battery quality and the Size of Ram.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2018
Performance wise the phone is fine. Excellent camera and sound quality. Look is also excellent. The only problem with the one I got was it has 'Ghost Image' issue. That is the images of previous screens and apps tend to persist like a ghost in the latter screens. This is really annoying as you may think that the screen windows have transparency modes enabled. Also the phone, including the screen may get heated up on playing games or watching long videos. The battery life is also good on optimal usage.
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 18 August 2017
I am sharing my views after 9 months of using the phone. I would not recommend the phone to prospective buyers as the phone have quite a few problems;

1- Heating Problem- This phone heats up a lot. I use the phone only for calling and checking emails. No games etc. The phone heats up a lot

2- Lousy Battery - I had to buy a Power Bank as the battery would last just 6-7 hours especially after the latest Android Nougat update. This despite phone being used only for calling purpose. Battery drains at supersonic speed of this phone

3- Touch problem - The phone has a weird way of rebooting during the call. Touch of the phone sometimes don't work and this week the display of the phone simply conked off. I took the phone to the service center and they are now changing the display. The phone is under warranty but how can the display just conk off by simply having the phone in your hand?

I had bought this phone thinking that Motorola phones are trouble free but I was wrong. I would not recommend the phone to anyone since battery and touch are the weakest point of this phone. I will sell the phone once it comes back from the service center.
on 19 December 2017
Hi,
I purchased this mobile because of my brother recommendation.
MOTO G 4th GEN is good in starting, but after few month it start working automatically like- opening app, files and hanging problem. we take this to the service center and collected back after 3 days.
After 3 days receiving back my mobile the same problem still in the mobile, I don't know what they did what at the end of day we are facing the same problem, Motorola know how to make the mobile what they don't know how to resolve the problem. Motorola should stop making mobile if they are not able to resolve the problem, actually they made us fool.
Thanks
on 3 January 2018
 Good phone! But I had a small problem of ghost touch. The issue is intermittent and comes up atleast thrice a week making your phone unusable for atleast 20 minutes. The phone them gets itself together and starts working again. Other than this, the phone is very stable. Good screen and great to use. Since this is my secondary phone, it is fine for me. Please check the attached video for ghost touch issue I faced.
on 19 May 2018
I bought this for my father who is just a average user. The phone performs really well (surfing net, watching videos) and the signal reception is good. It even played some intensive games without much lag. The loud speaker could have been better. It can take some decent shots in the daylight but not really much of a help in low lights or indoor lights. However, you can't expect a lower midrange phone to outclass the premium phones, especially in the camera department. The look of this phone is good and the 5.5 inch big display improves the videos watching experience.
The moto actions built with this phone is really helpful, especially turning on the torch light with a double chop action helps my dad since he needs to use it often cause of his vision problem.
on 10 September 2017
The moto g4 I bought from the Amazon delivered to me on 10-Sept-2017 and after opening it I saw that the price tag on the moto g4 box was ripped and after using for 1-2 hour I realise that touch is lacking and sensitivity is very poor and the phone started to freeze after one-two hours of uses and once it almost gone to the autopilot mode started the flash the slider was implicitly coming up and down and there is also the heating problem and finally I decided to put the phone for return and I hope Amazon see this comment and take action regarding this type of damage product.
review image
on 25 January 2017
Amazon courier service very carless reason is my mobile is delivered before 8 days but tracking is updated today.
Mobile is good but at starting week earphone jack of mobile is not working properly and battery backup is not very good. Turbo charger is given therefor battery backup problem is not a big problem. Heating problem is little bit. And the main problem is display shadow means if we are using one screen for 10-15 minutes, Even if you closed that screen, its shadow will appear on your screen

And now I'm giving a second review that mobile is very impressive. No hanging issue, camera quality is also good. But now after 8 months my moto g4 is automatically switching off and after 5-8 minutes it switching on. I have visited moto gallery for this problem. But they shows me that my handset is gone bend little bit. And that's the reason of this issue. They told that you have to change your motherboard and it will cost 90% of handset. It's still in warranty but not claimed And before that I had never noticed this thing.
I want to tell that, I used it with carefully more than myself, If ever I'm wearing tight jeans, then I did not keep it in pocket and kept in front pocket in the Normal Pant, never dropped the phone, so how did it happen?
It means phone made with very low quality material or less powerful body, and second one may be its already bent before delivery of amazon.

I Think Lenovo is not able to handle Moto Company.
Lenovo mixed Moto's name in the soil.