- Product Dimensions: 35.8 x 17 x 12.9 cm ; 1.4 Kg
- Item model number: Super Glide
- ASIN: B00PRQ85JA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 512 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #385 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron (White/Blue)
|Price:||1,880.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||915.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron.
- Extra large water tank of 350ml
- Variable steam control
- 11gm of continuous steam
- Powerful steam Shots - 150gm/min
- Vertical ironing, self cleaning with anti-calc function
- Premium ceramic coated soleplate for life long and smooth ironing
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
1. Keep the iron horizontal when not in use
2. Do not fill water completely, leave some gap
3. Wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
Super Smooth, Suave and Steamy
This Morphy Richards steam iron lives up to its name - gliding effortlessly over the garment fabric, shooting steam through 46 steam holes while efficiently reducing ironing time. It is light in weight and big on performance. It tackles creases by spewing out 11g/min of steam, while taming the very stubborn ones with a massive, 150g turbo shot. Additionally, it can also flatten fabric with a fine water spray. Giving your garments a pristine, crisp look. Its clear view, large 350 ml water tank allows for easy refilling even while the iron is on. What’s more, you can also steam up and freshen your suits, jackets and curtains as they hang in a vertical position without having to dismount them.
46 Steam Holes
Lets you cover a wider area on the garment with steam.
Ceramic Coated Soleplate
The ceramic coating and the diamond soleplate helps the iron to glide smoothly over the fabric, eliminating pulling & wrinkling and saving time.
350 Ml Clear View Water Tank
The clear view allows refilling the tank even while the iron is on.
150 G Turbo Steam Shot
Use this function on stubborn creases to penetrate the steam and heat deep into the fabric, giving it a stiff finish.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I bought it for 1700₹ in Flash deals.
The drawbacks are,
some times the water leaks from the iron and there is a slight burning smell from the iron, i hope it goes away after few days.
Overall its a good deal just go for it!
Most recent customer reviews
Good specifications and product quality.