Moov Now 3D Fitness Tracker and Real Time Audio Coach
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Talks you through your workout with real-time audio coaching for running, cycling, cardio boxing and body weight (Moov 7 Minute+)
- A wearable fitness coach that actively monitors your tendencies, advises you on how to get the most from your workout, tracks your progress and motivates you to achieve your fitness goals
- Up to 6 months battery life and a waterproof band is lightweight and breathable, wear it on your wrist or ankle or wear two
- Only Moov's omni motion sensor uses 3 times the sensors used in basic fitness trackers, allowing it to track your motion in 3D
- Stay motivated with intense activity and sleep tracking
- Note : The activity tracker does not keep track of steps walked
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Guided workouts coach you as you run, cycle, swim, cardio box, do bodyweight workouts and more.
Your body adapts when performing the same exercises, which causes limited results and fewer calories burned. Counter this by exploring all Moov sports to change up your routine and work your body in new ways.
Moov’s A.I. Coach Talks you through your Workout
Intelligent audio and visual coaching gives you more than just status updates. It educates, pushes and encourages you. Form tracking prevents injury and doesn’t let cheating slide.
Water, Dirt and Sweat Proof
No matter how dirty, sweaty, or wet your workout gets, Moov Now can handle it.
Don’t deal with the hassle of frequent charging. Moov Now has an easy to change battery that lasts 6 months.
Omni Motion Sensor
Moov’s Omni Motion sensor uses military and gaming technology to capture & analyze your motion in 3D.
Every Sport is its Own Experience
Each sport program has been uniquely crafted with professionals in that field to provide an interactive, scientific workout and data that matters for improvement.
- The only app with automatic stroke style recognition and lap grouping
- Lap breakdowns with lap time, strokes, turn time and rests
- Highlights show longest continuous swim and fastest 100
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It tracks the laps with a high degree of accuracy... At least for me it doesn't track the strokes with the same accuracy.
It also has a feature of tracking 7 minute or other HIIT sessions..which works well.
I got it for a 3k which I think was a steal... Given the next alternative was to buy a 9k worth of fitbit.
1. Guided workouts are awesome and perfect for beginners
2. you can connect other heart rate monitor to the app and can perform guided cardio workouts via app
3. battery is so far good and I Haven't replaced it so far
4. G force feature is very good it helps to analyse your foot landing and you can improve your foot-land contact timing
5. preferred device for beginner runners. I it helps a lot
The app interface with trainer is a boon for beginners, giving proper suggestions based on your current performance levels recorded.
Only feature missing would be lack of display.
However sometimes it just doesn't track normal activities throughout the day. Also if it had steps counter, and reminder for movement that would just make it more attractive at the price it's sold.
Cons: no User interface.
Pros: great app. Economical.
Accurate data for swimming. Has already helped me improve my swim. Has a decent in app coach.
Has helped me improve my sleep too.