- Platform: PlayStation 4
- PEGI Rating: Ages 16 and Over
- Media: Blu-ray
Monster Hunter World - Lenticular Edition (PS4)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This edition has a special lenticular sleeve that brings to life the living, breathing ecosystem of Monster Hunter: World
- Welcome to the new World: Taking on the role of a hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as “new world” as they venture on quests to discover more about this mysterious land
- Living and breathing ecosystem: Utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage, for example, pit monsters against one another to lure the main target creature to the right place, but be careful not to become hindered by the hazards they present
- Global simultaneous release: For the first time in the Monster Hunter series the latest title will release within the same launch window and unite hunters across the world with cross-region cooperative play options
- Online drop-in multiplayer: When the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a SOS flare to a worldwide server full of potential teammates
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The latest entry in the critically acclaimed 40 million unit selling action RPG series, Monster Hunter: World introduces a living, breathing ecosystem in which players take on the role of a hunter that seeks and slays ferocious beasts in heart-pounding battles. Venture on quests alone or with up to three other hunters in a newly designed online drop-in multiplayer system which allows cross-region cooperative play between Japan and the West, uniting the global player base for the first time ever. Monster Hunter: World will also be the first game in the series with a worldwide simultaneous launch window and is planned for release on PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One in early 2018. A PC release will follow at a later date. Monster Hunter: World sees players gear up to venture on quests to battle against fearsome monsters, progressively improving their hunting abilities as they play. Loot collected from fallen foes can be used to create new equipment and armor upgrades as players seamlessly move across map areas that comprise the living ecosystems. The landscape and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role as players strategically use the surrounding environment to their advantage. Hunters must use their cunning and abilities to survive the intense and evolving fights as they battle to become the ultimate hunter!
Hardware Platform: PS4
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Takes a bit of getting used to, for people who have not played the series earlier, but i am thoroughly enjoying it now
The large variety of terrains and monsters make this fun..
However, the lenticular edition or steelbook edition is not worth the additional price that you pay.. you only get an additional cover..there are no other add ons except for the cover..buy the normal version
As for the game, it's BEAUTIFUL. However, it's not for everyone. If you're in for grinding & boss battles that take 50minutes, then it's for you. Otherwise, wait for the price to drop.