From Monkeying to Parenting Paperback – 20 May 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is my endeavor to make all of us check that are we consciously parenting our children in true sense or are just monkeying around in our daily stroll between home, job and kids? Almost in every organization, we are given some basic induction training before starting our new role. To make the fresh recruit, accustomed with the new role and responsibility. Then how are we presumed to know about such an important job of rising the next generation? Parenting, in my opinion should be a separate academic course or at least a compulsory subject in our education system. It is because simply giving birth to a child and providing him basic amenities is not parenting.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Related items to consider
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So it will be gr8 for all of those new parents...and those who are just thinking to start a family....and even for those who are at times finding them short on ideas to deal with the Problems of their wards......to must go through this new book in store....
The best thing is not just the Wonderful and meaningful Title....but this book i think is also going to be worth a read as the Female author...is not a full time writer....but is a working mother...and her first hand experience will definitely going to beneficial for us all.
So go ahead and Order a copy now .....lets together make this a big sucess....not only as a gesture of goodwill towards the debut Author...but also for encouragement of others who are finding themselves hanging in between whether to write something or not....
👏👏👏💥 — ￼feeling excited.
Is this parenting book? Maybe. I'd say they are books for thinking parents about kids. Read liberally. Ponder. Apply as needed. This book will change everything you think! The author tells us to use simple tweaks and a little patience and apply it to parenting in areas like motivation, praise, sibling relationships, and your relationship with your in-laws, the difference between Tantrums and Meltdown, bullying and more.
This book is exceptionally helpful! It talks about your role in the household and your relationship with your In-Laws helps kids in shaping up their outlook and tells us parents, resist giving pointers to our kids. I loved the chapters on temperament, bullying, Assignment, Super Mom, and . . . heck, it's all good. Author Parminder gives us examples throughout the book, of her own experiences with her Kids and that makes the book more relatable and easy to follow.
We as parents enroll our children in various activity thinking we are helping in shaping our kids future, regardless of children’s interest. But as said by the Author our; We are missing to provide the legacy of basic human values to them
Here's a book that requires a highlighter and a notepad - it's really good. At the end of every chapter, Author asks probing questions for you to mull over and think. Structuring her book around today’s Parents and Kids, this books gives an excellent re-evaluation moments. The authors’ little tips are really helpful, just try not to laugh when you see how well they work.
The title of the book ‘From Monkeying to Parenting’ interesting. And the book is actually little - about 100 pages.
1. A short and quick read for beginners
2. Provides very basic but practical information
3. Written more from experience than theory
4. Will be a good first book for parents
1. Short read with illustrations and examples
2. Talks about the practical aspects of parenting
3. Talks about the multitude of factors that affect/influence a child’s behavior
4. Provides very basic but useful information and tips that can be implemented straight away
5. The book is written keeping in mind the needs of Indian parents and children
6. It’s a short read which can also be quickly read by people who otherwise don’t do much reading
1. The book is not detailed
2. The illustrations used are not of a good quality
3. It will not appeal to people who have previously read book/books on parenting