Monkeybanana Gibbon Air Studio Monitor Bluetooth Speakers (Red/Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4-inch magnetically shielded polypropylene cone woofer
- Color: Red/Black, 3/4-inch silk dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 22kHz, Power per channel: 30W
- HF/LF-Level: -6dB ~ +6 dB variable at 10Khz,
- Inputs: RCA unbalanced, 3,5 mm Stereo Jack, Bluetooth,3,5 mm Headphone, Subwoofer-Out Chinch unbalanced, Terminal connectors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Gibbon AIR 2.0 system is an active near field monitor system with Bluetooth technology – it consists of an active and a passive loudspeaker. The speaker is equipped with a 4” polypropylene woofer for the low-end frequency range and a ¾” silk tweeter. Integrated Bluetooth technology allows wireless connection to almost any mobile audio device. The compact studio monitor, with a perfect price-performance ratio, is suitable for flexible multimedia applications and studio situations. The extremely compact desktop monitor is a good choice for small monitoring environments or as a second monitoring solution. With its modern and stylish enclosure, it also is a good choice and the ideal loudspeaker system for wireless HIFI-pleasure in the office, for gaming or at home. Net Dimensions: 181mm x 150mm x 218,7mm / 7.125in x 5.906in x 8.610in
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Best investment I did this year